App description: Play original dos games on your iPhone/iPad!

Features:

- PC compatible soft keyboard
- Mouse/Virtual Gamepad&Joystick
- Screen mode: Portrait/Landscape(Fullscreen)
- You can force 4:3 screen aspect ratio
- Customizable floating gamepad for fullscreen mode.

Freewares included in this version: Wolf3d, Duke I/II, Major Striker, SuperNova, Kingdom of Kroz II, which are owned by 3D Realms(Apogee Software, Ltd.)

This app requires iphone 3GS or above to run smoothly.

Note:
- Please don't enter "exit" in command line
- Tap the left top corner when you're in DOS to go back to collection

litchie's comments:
iDOS, previously known as DOSPAD, finally enters App Store. It is universal. iPad version has better performance and user interface. Enjoy your old memories:-)

This is a DOS emulator based on dosbox.

Features:

- PC compatible soft keyboard
- Mouse support
- Screen mode: Portrait/Landscape/Fullscreen
- You can force 4:3 screen aspect ratio
- Customizable floating keypad for iPhone, and iPad fullscreen mode.


10-26-2010, 04:14 AM
#2
Sounds promising but what are your plans about games ?
In app purchases or files transfers via itunes files sharing ?

Oh well, i've already pressed the buy button...

10-26-2010, 04:23 AM
#3
How can you put files on it?

It would be great to be able to define the keys you would like to see, like shift and enter for a pinball game, wasd for other games etc.

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
10-26-2010, 04:24 AM
#4
Bought it! Gonna try one must fall 2097 on iPhone 4 now. Hope it works *pray*

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
10-26-2010, 04:25 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalim View Post
Sounds promising but what are your plans about games ?
In app purchases or files transfers via itunes files sharing ?

Oh well, i've already pressed the buy button...
iTunes file sharing is the only option now. I hope you won't regret it:-)
10-26-2010, 04:27 AM
#6
A truely pleasing reply but isn't it going to be a problem with Apple ?
10-26-2010, 04:31 AM
#7
Wow. I can't believe this was approved. I bet it will be gone by the morning
10-26-2010, 04:32 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalim View Post
A truely pleasing reply but isn't it going to be a problem with Apple ?
Then we have to go with IAP that is the worst thing we never want to see.
10-26-2010, 04:39 AM
#9
Hm. Bought it. Still have a bunch of old games here, like Cannon Fodder, Psycho Pinball (yeah!), Lemmings, Stunt Car Racer and Dune 2.

Some of these wont work without mouse support, but Ill see.

Does iTunes file sharing support directories or just single files? Micro Machines, Nascar Racing and Psycho Pinball come with a bunch of subfolders. Can I zip them, put unzip and the zip file via iTunes on the iPad and will the unzipped files be kept inside iDOS?

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
10-26-2010, 04:42 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Hm. Bought it. Still have a bunch of old games here, like Cannon Fodder, Psycho Pinball (yeah!), Lemmings, Stunt Car Racer and Dune 2.

Some of these wont work without mouse support, but Ill see.

Does iTunes file sharing support directories or just single files? Micro Machines, Nascar Racing and Psycho Pinball come with a bunch of subfolders. Can I zip them, put unzip and the zip file via iTunes on the iPad and will the unzipped files be kept inside iDOS?
iTunes file sharing support directories. And iDOS has a built-in UNZIP command too.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.