(This thread might be better suited in general gaming discussion, but I think I'll leave it here in this section for now)
I dont really consider myself as a hardcore gamer and really like the casual games on the ipad/ipod. Some of these I'd like to see on the mac too. Here's my list of byte sized games I love on the iDevices and would like to play on the 'real' big screen to...
- Angry birds (should be easy to port I think)
- Reckless racing (ya, some of you arent a fan of this one but I really love it)
- Foosball HD (not sure how it'll work on Mac but still, its a cool game on ipad and will be fun to see how they do it for the mac)
- Fruit Ninja (yaaa, this might be all that fun but still)
- EVAC HD (loving it on the iPad. Should be easy to port too)
- Chopper (Fun Game. But controls will need to re-worked I guess)
- Monster Dash!! This one I want on all god damn platforms ever created!!
Then there are few which are already available on Macs with flash (like canabalt, Robot Unicorn ) but I'd really prefer having an app for it instead of an online flash crap.
There should be more games which will be better suited for the mac but right now this is all I can think of. What would you guys like to see on the Mac AppStore?