Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-10-2011, 12:58 AM
iPad

Default Ms. PAC-MAN for iPad - (by Namco)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Old 02-10-2011, 02:31 AM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

This game iphone version looks and plays great on the ipad in 2X. And Ms. Pac Man isnt necessarily a game that depends on super graphics. Im am usually never one to complain about pricing. $5 for most games is nothing. But because it does look and play great already in 2X. I dont see the need for any iPad owner to upgrade. If u dont have the iphone version i wud def pick this up tho.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Lot of complaints about controls (iPhone version), has anyone played this and are the controls okay? It's my wife's favorite game of all time so I'd like to pick it up for her, if it plays well.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:14 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Well I have both as iPhone versions and play them at 2x on the ipad. I would never double dip at 5.00 for these but picked up Pac-Man this morning for 1.99 and it plays just fine. I'll wait for Ms.Pac to drop to under 2.00 before I double dip on that one too.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:01 AM

Yeah I don't usually worry about prices given the crazy content you can get for cheap overall - but $5 for a game this old that is a bare bones port (no game center, no nothing that I can tell) is kinda a bit much. Would be curious if it controls any different than the iphone version at 2x. It's sad so far Namco has so many classic games they could really do much more justice to on iphone and esp ipad.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:05 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGeldhof View Post
Lot of complaints about controls (iPhone version), has anyone played this and are the controls okay? It's my wife's favorite game of all time so I'd like to pick it up for her, if it plays well.
The controls (iPhone version) work great. Use the swipe controls and remember that it's *swipe* control, not a joystick. You swipe rapidly in the direction you want to go and lift up. Repeat for the next turn. It's not as good as a real 4-way joystick, but it's better then, say, the d-pad on an Xbox 360 controller or any other 8-way dpad or stick.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:58 PM

Latest update (3.5.0) adds iCade controls bringing this inline with Pac-Man. If this had been the case prior to this update, I hadnt noticed. Note: the only way I got this to work consistently was to sync iCade prior to launching Ms Pac-Man.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:14 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogamer View Post
Latest update (3.5.0) adds iCade controls bringing this inline with Pac-Man. If this had been the case prior to this update, I hadnt noticed. Note: the only way I got this to work consistently was to sync iCade prior to launching Ms Pac-Man.
And it's about time.

Pretty sad when you have purchased the game, but the pirated version (in this case iMAME) is a better experience...