iPad: Can Knockdown 2 by iDreams - Out now only $0,99!

02-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Can Knockdown 2 by iDreams - Out now only $0,99!

Media Reviews:

"For such a simple concept, it is an excellent and original take on a classic carnival game." - iPhone Life

"Can Knockdown 2 is currently my favorite casual iPhone game, which I am highly addicted to."
- Crazy Mike Apps

"Can Knockdown 2 has the feel of a party Wii game on your iPad, without the wrist injuries." - iPad Critic

"Everything looks so natural, as if you were really playing in the throwing of the sword in the street."
- Orange iPhone

"Excellent graphics and sound furnish the game a high level of addictivity." - iPlayApps

"It is fast becoming my top time-killer app!" - iPhone App Preview

"Can Knockdown 2 is an outstanding example of creativity and enormous game fun factor." - iReviewt

"Excellent graphics, addictive gameplay - everything you need to play you captivated. Enjoy!" - Ukrainian iPhone

"We must warn you: this game is catchier than any other. Playing Can Knockdown 2 can cause addiction." - Letemsvetemapplem

Last edited by ArturID; 03-01-2011 at 04:11 AM.
02-28-2011, 08:51 AM
Game is live in the New Zealand! Soon rest of the world will have the chance to play our new game. Feel free to leave us comment in this thread about Can Knockdown 2. We are more than happy to hear from you!

02-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Loved the first game, will buy this when it hits the US.
03-01-2011, 03:35 AM
Can Knockdown 2 is live worldwide! Now you can visit your local App Store and download our hot title! Leave your comments in this thread. We are very curious your opinions!

Last edited by ArturID; 03-01-2011 at 04:11 AM.
03-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Loved the first game, will buy this when it hits the US.
can't wait to read your feedback.
03-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Anyone experienced any freezes on the option screen, i threw the ball to play classic mode and my ipad has now frozen!

Edit, pushed home twice and killed the app restarted and now is all ok.

Game seems much better than the first one

Last edited by stepp; 03-01-2011 at 02:52 PM.
03-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepp View Post
Anyone experienced any freezes on the option screen, i threw the ball to play classic mode and my ipad has now frozen!

Edit, pushed home twice and killed the app restarted and now is all ok.

Game seems much better than the first one
Remember if you have any problems with our App you can send us e-mail on support@idreams.pl
03-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Love the game!!
Just An idea: add a shitload more game center achievements

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
03-02-2011, 11:20 AM
When i first looked at so polished, good looking game i was trying to get info about creators....then i saw iDreams. Why i'm not supprised.... Good Job...again!

PS. Still using Unity?
03-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodofca View Post
When i first looked at so polished, good looking game i was trying to get info about creators....then i saw iDreams. Why i'm not supprised.... Good Job...again!

PS. Still using Unity?
Tank you for your kind words. Yes, we are still using Unity.