• Publisher: iosoftware
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 57.6 MB
  • Version: 2.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (4)
App description: **** Support the upcoming Palm Kingdoms 3 on Steam Greenlight! ****
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225395795

"'Palm Kingdoms 2' Review Classic 'Heroes' Gameplay at its Finest"
4/5, Toucharcade.com

Palm Kingdoms 2 is one of the most refined strategies for iPad.

Beautiful graphics and well-thought gameplay allow you to spend hours playing this game!

You control knights, that gather resources, conquer castles and new lands, and fight your opponents.

*The game has 7 factions: Knight, Barbarian, Necromancer, Sorceress, Wizard, Warlock, Varangian.

*Hot-seat mode that allows several people to play using one device.

*Monster upgrades

*Sailing and ships

*114 artifacts

*Almost 100 maps to play available as extra in-app purchases.

Our Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/palmkingdoms

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Tremendous, so far. A huge improvement over any other variant in the app store.

If you charged $10 for a "lifetime pass", wherein all future maps could be downloaded w/o additional charge, I'd pay it in a heartbeat.

04-04-2011, 08:47 AM
I may add a super-map-pack like this in the future
04-04-2011, 08:51 AM
downloaded the 3 free maps... looks waaaaayyyy better then the 1st version.
Will purchase the Little campain later today.. wonder how they did the campain, or if it's just 3 maps..
04-04-2011, 09:05 AM
those are 3 maps - but since they share a common story, I've grouped them into a pack. So you don't pay per map. Big maps come separately, smaller ones are in packs.

There are also maps that will be more expensive than $1 - Royal Bounty for example. It's not there yet - I'm doing the final check. You'll see... there's lots of exciting stuff coming.

The good thing is - if you've accidentally deleted the app, you can't lose the maps. Press "restore purchases" and all paid maps you've bought will come back. Free maps will not be restored that way but that's not a big deal since they are free.
04-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Looking forward to playing this later, how many total maps are available at launch (free + IAP)?

Interesting, launching at version 2.0, what has changed since 1.0?

Last edited by Marcus70; 04-04-2011 at 10:57 AM.
04-04-2011, 11:40 AM
-native ipad support
-VGA graphics (2x bigger than 1.0)
-seafaring and ships
-monster upgrades
-7th castle (Varangian)
-new interface
-castle craphics
-new maps

The game has 17 maps right now and I'm preparing more.

We're currently #1 RPG in US, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Finland, Ireland, Canada, Norway, Portugal, Australia!
Insane!
04-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Looks cool. Can't wait the iphone version.

Without downloading any map(even the free ones) how many maps are already installed with the game ?
04-04-2011, 12:23 PM
none. We decided not to ship any maps with it because if you don't download them - you will not see the map updates!
04-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Super excited to support this. Any idea when this is coming out for Iphone ?!. Getting anxious over here!