Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I just beat it and enjoyed every second of it. Great game!!
Played this game more then ALOT of my others. I highly recomend it. Time to play so zen bound, light racers, and wait for word fu!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:58 PM

Ninja rocks but I don't like him, he's too black. The robot, stitch or even box guy looks better.

I don't agree with arn re upping the difficulty of the game. I can easily cruise through 13 levels in 1,5 hours. No kidding. That's because I can die unlimited times and don't have to collect medals for each level to progress. Otherwise I'd be stuck at level 4 or 5 and won't be coming back. It would be frustrating.

Anders, please keep it the way it is. For those who want some challenges, they can keep trying to get the gold medals, but please spare casual gamers like me who don't care about medals. Don't introduce life system or minimum medal requirement.

Anyway, I have to be honest that I don't seem to enjoy this game as much as people here do. I don't understand the 'swaying experience' everyone's talking about. For me, it's good, but not wow wow. I still only love the visuals and characters.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkei View Post
Ninja rocks but I don't like him, he's too black. The robot, stitch or even box guy looks better.

I don't agree with arn re upping the difficulty of the game. I can easily cruise through 13 levels in 1,5 hours. No kidding. That's because I can die unlimited times and don't have to collect medals for each level to progress. Otherwise I'd be stuck at level 4 or 5 and won't be coming back. It would be frustrating.

Anders, please keep it the way it is. For those who want some challenges, they can keep trying to get the gold medals, but please spare casual gamers like me who don't care about medals. Don't introduce life system or minimum medal requirement.

Anyway, I have to be honest that I don't seem to enjoy this game as much as people here do. I don't understand the 'swaying experience' everyone's talking about. For me, it's good, but not wow wow. I still only love the visuals and characters.
I VERY much agree with donkei, It's hard enough. I haven't even unlocked all the guys yet.(where is that damn key????)
Old 02-27-2009, 03:58 AM
iPhone 5

Hi guys!

Like I said yesterday, we are going to have a meeting today and discuss the future of Sway, and I expect to have something to announce after that, hopefully.

Until then, appreciate all the comments, good or bad. So far I guess I can sum it up in one sentence, more or less: You all love the controls, the graphics, the game itself, but you want more levels.

Cheers,
Anders
Old 02-27-2009, 05:07 AM

i finally just bought it - was bored last night and i got a hankering while stuck in traffic. so i just downloaded it.

i was half way through by time i got home. and finished it while watching tv.
took prob about 2 hrs.

really did enjoy it, but i wanted more from it.
more levels, more variety on levels such as maybe treadmills to pull you back if you don't swing quick enough, and slippery surfaces'.

add more levels is a must for this game.

loved it for 2.99 though, although don't think ill prob pick it up much anymore, got silvers on all levels, and a handful of golds.

looks like a promising title though, if you can tweak it it could be something amazing.

Last edited by rojaz; 02-27-2009 at 05:29 AM..
Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

How about online-leaderboards for the time you take to beat a single level?
Wouldn´t that add to the replay-abillity, while still enjoying the swing mechanics?

Btw, i really enjoy the game so far and it´s fun to try to get a smooth and stylish runthrough in each level after you beat them.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:57 AM

Remember to discuss life system or some sort of incentive to move on or punishment for death, etc.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:41 AM

same song over and over = fail

not having haptic feedback for control system = fail

PLEASE add a simple very very brief vibration 'thud' when contacting the screen for easier synchrony of right and left hands. and I mean VERY brief like a milisecond or so.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Hi guys!
Until then, appreciate all the comments, good or bad. So far I guess I can sum it up in one sentence, more or less: You all love the controls, the graphics, the game itself, but you want more levels.

Cheers,
Anders
Exactly!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:19 AM
iPhone 5

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we will release an update with not only more levels, but also with new game elements, and perhaps also some other stuff

Cheers,
Anders