Temp Rules: No Promo Code Promotions from Non-Devs

05-19-2010, 11:29 PM
If this is a temporary rule, when will it not be a rule. It seems to have been here for over a year now.

most unknown good game: peril canyon. Most known bad game: NFL
05-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfires View Post
If this is a temporary rule, when will it not be a rule. It seems to have been here for over a year now.
It's temporary in the relative sense

Dave's Facebook page. Ya, I don't like FB either but oh well.

Find out about the upcoming Daredevil Dave 2!!!

The best place for info is right here in this thread at TA!

05-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi,

Hey! People have been asking for them in the threads anyways so I am not sure this rule is being enforced, at least the last few weeks.

Great rule but needs to be enforced.

I cannot even imagine the mass begging that will go on if this rule gets lifted.

Every thread for a new game that has developers participating will become just a Hellish experience.

Thousands of "Me Too!" posts in threads, just a great idea.

David
05-29-2010, 09:52 PM
They should make it against the rules to begin every post with Hi, and end it with David.

the fun ends here
05-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpgliss View Post
Hi,

Hey! People have been asking for them in the threads anyways so I am not sure this rule is being enforced, at least the last few weeks.

Great rule but needs to be enforced.

I cannot even imagine the mass begging that will go on if this rule gets lifted.

Every thread for a new game that has developers participating will become just a Hellish experience.

Thousands of "Me Too!" posts in threads, just a great idea.

David
Click on the "Report Post" icon associated if you see a rule violation. We can't read every post.

arn
06-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
They should make it against the rules to begin every post with Hi, and end it with David.
tehehehe, but i truly hav to agree with harpgliss, it does seem as though the rule is not being enforced as heavily as it needs to be. Ive only been a member for 2 days but Ive visited TA since feb of 2009.
06-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post

Definitely an interesting idea, reason for it must be interesting too.

To the post by Arn, I did know of that option, thanks for reiterating it though.

David
01-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Is it a good time to reconsider this rule? If so I can argue my point further.
07-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Other forums that allow promo/redeem codes giveaways really benefit from the sense of community it creates and it's fun to let people share their favorite games by holding silly contests or random giveaways.
10-10-2013, 03:56 AM
can we put twitter account in the signature