Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-31-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAxis View Post
I've just got the DLC level pack working from the simulator Next I need to do sandbox testing on the real device, then get the leaderboards and the new achievements set up in the game. Then a shit load of testing.

Also, the Lite levels will be a free download.

This is getting close now but their are a few things that are out of our hands and we are relying on outside sources.

Anyway, it looks pretty cool from the menu system looking at the original tracks, the paid DLC tracks, and the free lite tracks. The game is now overloaded with content and anybody buying the game from new with all this stuff will be playing for months and months
That's all you had to do - make JCS a bloated version of the same, nearly perfect racer it has been since launch. I'd say it's pretty much already there, considering the lite tracks, replays, challenges, and control customizability. The new tracks sound scary - I haven't looked at a single screenshot yet - but should be a lot of fun.

Btw- you just triple posted within a span of less than 10 minutes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubjelly View Post
That's all you had to do - make JCS a bloated version of the same, nearly perfect racer it has been since launch. I'd say it's pretty much already there, considering the lite tracks, replays, challenges, and control customizability. The new tracks sound scary - I haven't looked at a single screenshot yet - but should be a lot of fun.

Btw- you just triple posted within a span of less than 10 minutes
OK, a little update... I've have the new content working on the device... Now it's ironing out a few problems and niggles and getting off the test server to get the leaderboards done Anyway, getting closer
Old 05-31-2010, 01:18 PM

All I can say is the new levels are insane... a whole new set of driving skills need to be learnt But I'm having fun trying on the device...
Old 05-31-2010, 03:24 PM
iPhone (Original)

So is there going to be a JCS 2 or will there be just DLC levels. Sorry I'm new.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erdude50 View Post
So is there going to be a JCS 2 or will there be just DLC levels. Sorry I'm new.
Jet Car Stunts 2 is in the pipeline - this will have new modes of play and quite a few wish list items people are after.

We may save the iPad version for JCS2, we still need to get our hands on one and do some tests...
Old 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAxis View Post
All I can say is the new levels are insane... a whole new set of driving skills need to be learnt But I'm having fun trying on the device...
Looking forward to the new levels. I manged to get silver medals on impossible and its nice to have some more challenging levels on the way. Also any news on when this update might come out? Do you think it will be submitted by next week?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCC View Post
Looking forward to the new levels. I manged to get silver medals on impossible and its nice to have some more challenging levels on the way. Also any news on when this update might come out? Do you think it will be submitted by next week?
Its starting to look like things will be delayed a couple weeks. Everything is pretty much there and working now and we just need a bit more time to iron out the bugs, but, Andy(AKA TrueAxis) is the one who always knows how to do the release builds, and he is getting married in a couple days then will be a way for a while, then pretty much straight after that, we will be going to E3. I'm not sure if we will have the opportunity to do a release before then. At least we have plenty of time to do QA on the plane trip
Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 AM
iPhone (Original)

well congratulations on the marriage then
Old 06-03-2010, 11:31 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey man, easy. I don't have an iPhone at the moment. Take your precious time now.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketrueaxis View Post
Its starting to look like things will be delayed a couple weeks. Everything is pretty much there and working now and we just need a bit more time to iron out the bugs, but, Andy(AKA TrueAxis) is the one who always knows how to do the release builds, and he is getting married in a couple days then will be a way for a while, then pretty much straight after that, we will be going to E3. I'm not sure if we will have the opportunity to do a release before then. At least we have plenty of time to do QA on the plane trip
Anyone else feel like sending Andy a dollar or two through paypal as a gift (no fees then) so he has some extra honey moon cash? He would have to promise to use it on the honey moon . If enough do it it might be helpful and wouldn't cost individuals but a dollar or two. I have had so much fun with this game and the quality of it is top notch. It is the least I could do to show my thanks... as well as buying the level packs when they come out of course .

If enough people are interested then maybe luke can post a paypal email (encoded in some way so that spam bots won't scarf it up).

Congrats Andy!

Last edited by xStatiCa; 06-03-2010 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: congrats Andy... not luke :)