People of TA's Past

08-09-2010, 06:57 PM
#1
People of TA's Past

So when ArecaceaeCollision returned to the forum, I got myself thinking about all the old people that use to hang around these parts of da interwebz. People like Tennisking1o1, Ranko Sao, and EDNG (even though he eventually got banned). Let's see if we can take a walk down memory lane and pay tribute to old souls like CandyNJ, that showed us how really immature we all are.
08-09-2010, 07:05 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: +50° 48' 49.35", -2° 28' 28.71"
Posts: 7,483
I think I joined TA during the downfall of CandyNJ, just before she got banned.
And I remember Ranko Sao also (is she still around? did she get banned?).

harplayer was probably one of the most likable of the immature members (aside from kijib).
I don't know why he was banned in the end but some of his posts were actually pretty funny.

Hakuna Matata

08-09-2010, 07:11 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,303
Im 90 percent sure that I am the oldest member that frequently posts here. 2 years bitch, August 08.
08-09-2010, 07:16 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,303
And about the thread, like last week I went to my friends list and looked at their most recent stuff, some people stopped posting in Dec 08. Back in the good old days. This place is so crowded now, with all of these stupid kids posting about Pocket God and shit. Thats why I only post around the lounge, and I even took like a few months break earlier in the year. I miss people...

istopmotion
chillerONE
EDNG
Brewstermax
Haephestos
Mr. Charley
NotYou
wastedyuthe
Paulio

and even Dannys95. How I hated that kid.

Where did they all go?
08-09-2010, 07:16 PM
#5
I remember Lovelyman, maximeblanc, the Eliminate morons, and most importantly ArecaceaeCollision.

the fun ends here
08-09-2010, 07:17 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: 11th dimension
Posts: 1,277
i pretty new..the only person i know that i miss is fruho.

btw who was candyNJ...what happed to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGameLover1 View Post
Um, to work it out, you need a chick for that.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo View Post
heh heh, not necessarily....
08-09-2010, 07:17 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Rio Rancho NEW MEXICO Yes, its a state >:l
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Im 90 percent sure that I am the oldest member that frequently posts here. 2 years bitch, August 08.
Lol. You are old.

I don't know if anyone remembers RaZrVIN but he was a cool guy... He hasn't posted since CJS was in upcoming games. Also AaronAMV and Skate. They were cool too. I miss some of those people...

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
08-09-2010, 07:21 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: +50° 48' 49.35", -2° 28' 28.71"
Posts: 7,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
And about the thread, like last week I went to my friends list and looked at their most recent stuff, some people stopped posting in Dec 08. Back in the good old days. This place is so crowded now, with all of these stupid kids posting about Pocket God and shit. Thats why I only post around the lounge, and I even took like a few months break earlier in the year. I miss people...

istopmotion
chillerONE
EDNG
Brewstermax
Haephestos
Mr. Charley
NotYou
wastedyuthe
Paulio

and even Dannys95. How I hated that kid.

Where did they all go?
He's still here, and he's a mod now

And yeah, I remember Dannys95. I completely forgot about him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SJP99 View Post
i pretty new..the only person i know that i miss is fruho.

btw who was candyNJ...what happed to her
Candy went to war with Bat and got herself banned.

You seriously miss fruho? Well you must be the only one.

Hakuna Matata
08-09-2010, 07:23 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJP99 View Post
i pretty new..the only person i know that i miss is fruho.

btw who was candyNJ...what happed to her
CandyNJ is the only reason New Jersey is acceptable here on TA.

Dannys95 - I've read some of his posts, so annoying.
08-09-2010, 07:24 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Candy went to war with everyone.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ