App description: AWARDS:
"iOS Game of the Year"
Game Shark

"Best Card/Board Game - Runner Up"
TouchGen

PRESS QUOTES:
"With great production values the board game has been translated to perfection."
TouchGen (9/10, Editor's Choice)

"Would I Buy Again:Absolutely."
What's On iPhone (9/10)

"Neuroshima Hex is a board game that almost seems like it was destined for the App Store []"
App Spy (4/5)

"Neuroshima Hex is hard not to recommend"
Games Uncovered (Grade: 'Great')

"Creative game world; deep strategy"
Slide To Play (3/4)

"It's a deeply satisfying game that forces you to have a tactical mind in order to win, and it's incredibly fulfilling when you do."
GameZebo (4/5)

Neuroshima Hex is a fast paced, tactical board game where up to 4 players (human or AI) lead their troops to victory. Every player controls one of the four armies struggling for influence and survival in the world destroyed in a 30 years long war. March with the machines of Moloch, leading its army towards setting the new world order. Become Borgo and unite the forces of the mutants who spread terror in the wastelands. Lead The Outpost - humanity's last and only hope and try to beat the machines in an uneven guerrilla war. Be the boss of The Hegemony - land of gangers not caring about the fate of others and living only for violence and their mad entertainment.

In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.

Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).

FEATURES

- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies (next 8 available for purchase)
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- asynchronous online multiplayer
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master

VeganTnT's comments:

Follow the Devs:
Website: http://www.neuroshimahex.com/ (Wallpapers Available!!)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuroshimahex
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neuros...31964270164240
---
For more details check out FAQ section: http://www.neuroshimahex.com/faq/

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Just bought it (along with the game Everlands hehehe)

Never played this game before, but I have played Reiner Knizia Samurai and Carcassonne in my iPhone, so I will put my impressions later.

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay

09-17-2010, 12:59 PM
VeganTnT - you were faster Why there's no App Info?
09-17-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm a huge fan of the board game, it seems like a great implementation so far. Online multiplayer is conspicuously absent, so I'm crossing my fingers for GameCenter support later. You can do same-device multiplayer, though.
09-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddysCreations View Post
VeganTnT - you were faster Why there's no App Info?
I've been keeping an eye on your game for a while now. Board games don't slip past my radar

The appinfo is pulled from AppShopper which hasn't pulled new info from the itunes servers yet. The game also doesn't show in the New Games section yet but it should show up soon
09-17-2010, 01:05 PM
that looks awesome going to get it ASAP!!

eh
09-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey, it's finally out! Too bad I have 0% interest.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gongalong View Post
I'm a huge fan of the board game, it seems like a great implementation so far. Online multiplayer is conspicuously absent, so I'm crossing my fingers for GameCenter support later. You can do same-device multiplayer, though.
Yeah, I thought I had seen online play mentioned before? Is it something that is coming?
09-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggy View Post
Yeah, I thought I had seen online play mentioned before? Is it something that is coming?
It's coming
09-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Instabuy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!