★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

K-Rally for iPhone - leaked gamplay movie!

10-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
Any updates on k-rally's arrival?
No.They-IDreams-not really talkative sic!!.But if they keep same quality from symbian with updated graphics/controls there is nothing to worry about.Absolute beauty!
11-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Any news on this one? Looks great
11-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Arq24 View Post
Nif they keep same quality from symbian with updated graphics/controls there is nothing to worry about.
Provided it is coming out

Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
01-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Are any news of this?
08-28-2011, 06:21 PM
when is this fantastic game coming out ? ? ?
11-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Ok, litle clarification of the situation!
I sent a message to Infinite Dreams for situatuon about development status of the K-Rally 3D...
Hi guys!
I appreciate your job from the very beginning of your mobile games development! I love your games ("K-Rally" & "Hooked On: Creatures of the Deep" are the best games for Symbian OS) & think they are full of creativeness! Keep working that hard & all of your fans will be thankfull for that
One question bothers me in the two last years...what going on with the project К-Rally 3D? Is there a chance to be happened? If the project is canceled?
I hope there is a still chance to release this game in near future! The game from 2006 still bring back so many memories! Even now the game is on my old Nokia 6630.
I really hope to answer me of the question!
Thank you & regards from Bulgaria!

Awesome job with new Sailboat Championship!
...& heare the answer:

Thank you for contacting Infinite Dreams Support !

Thanks for writing. We are more than happy receive messages from our fans.

Thank you for your kind words. We are working hard to make our games as good as possible so such opinions are really motivating for the team!

Regarding your question about K-Rally 3D. Game is still in develompent. Stay tuned for more info soon.