Catapulted into a war-torn future, eminent space adventurer Keith T. Maxwell finds the galaxy at the mercy of a powerful alien race, and then thrown into turmoil amidst the dark Valkyrie conspiracy. Join Keith in an intergalactic trek of exploration, pirates, space battles, weird aliens and romance.
A hyperdrive malfunction sends Keith T. Maxwell through space and time; awakening 35-years later at the far end of the galaxy, where a strange alien species is wreaking destructive havoc on the warring races occupying this volatile sector of space.
Despite his efforts to return home, Keith is drawn into a plot to investigate and stop this alien menace and ultimately find his way home after bringing the war to an explosive conclusion.
VALKYRIE – EXCITING NEW ADD-ON ADVENTURE
Setting out to find the perpetrator of the mysterious Valkyrie conspiracy, Keith finds himself drawn into the darkest and most remote corners of the galaxy, running into the devious space trader Mkkt Bkkt, flying new Vossk spaceships, encountering the secretive Deep Science faction and even buying his own space bar!
Join Keith on his latest adventure by updating Galaxy on Fire 2 to its newest version and downloading the exciting new Valkyrie add-on pack through an in-app purchase of just US $4.99/ €3.99/£2.99.
Follow the rich and engrossing storyline through a fully 3D, war-torn galaxy for over 10-hours of action-packed gameplay, or head off at any time on an interplanetary journey of your own design; mining asteroids, trading ore and supplies, taking on mercenary missions, working as a pirate and manufacturing new weapons and equipment.
Download additional missions and stories through in-app purchases to keep the adventure going and the galaxy burning once you’ve completed the main plotline.
Buy and customize more than 30 different types of space ship to aid you in a variety of heart-pounding missions, including escorting convoys under pirate attack, capturing intergalactic criminals, rescuing alien VIPs, transporting valuable goods between systems, commanding mercenaries on dangerous tactical assignment, and recovering alien technology from distant parts of the galaxy.
• A huge galaxy with over 20 solar systems and beautifully rendered planets
• 100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable space ships
• Unique reputation and diplomacy system
• Story-based, mission-based and free gameplay
• Complex trading system with over 170 different commodities of all kinds
• High quality visuals and music, full voice acting (English) and 3D sound
• Action Freeze™: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective and upload them to Facebook™
• Game Centre and OpenFeint integration of leader boards, achievements and saved games
• High resolution support for retina display
• Downloadable content, new missions and new stories now available through in-app purchase.
• Buy your own space station and bar, allowing you to place multiple ships in dry dock and stow goods and merchandise.
• Re-release of three classic spaceships from the original Galaxy on Fire™.
• Additional high resolution textures
• Customizable controls
• Adapted interface
VALKYRIES ADD-ON FEATURES
• New storyline complete with English voiceover.
• New Vossk and Deep Science spaceships.
• New weapons and equipment, including guided missiles, mines, auto-turrets, repair robots and shields.
• Black market trading system.
• Nine new planets across four new solar systems.
GALAXY ON FIRE 2 - IN THE PRESS
"Must have! Galaxy on Fire 2 is a supernova."
Slidetoplay.com - 10/10
I'm sure it will anyway, but I so hope this lives up to the hype! Ive been really lookin forward to this one! Only another 12 hours and 15 mins till midnight in the UK. "Honey, where did you leave the keys for the time machine?"
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.