Worms 2 wont load

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by socom39, Oct 27, 2010.

1. socom39

socom39 Well-Known Member

This is the first app that I ever had that will not load my 3rd gen Ipod touch. It gets to the first screen then crashes over and over again. I tried turning off the ipod and restarting but no luck there. I even deleted the app and tryed to redownload and it still wont work.

Like I said this is the first time out of at least 50+ games I own on my ipod that have done this to me. I feel like I wasted $5 since I cant even play the damn game. Can anyone help me out?

2. socom39

help anyone?

3. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #3 ultimo, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
    what OS are you running?
    is ur iPod touch Jbrokn?
    EDIT:
    you have answered the 1st question already (on the worms 2 thread)

Who says upgrading will have to CLEAR / DELETE your stuff? :confused:
    This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude

4. socom39

Well I dont have my ipod backed up to itunes because my old computer with itunes on it died. So my only option is to install itunes on this computer and download the update I already did that and it says it will erase everything if i install it.

No im not jailbroken ethier.

5. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    u can backup your apps / games by right-click your iphone in iTunes and transfer purchases.

as for songs, you can use copytrans to backup.

Then restore or update your firmware. Shift+restore and search for your downloaded firmware.

6. HelperMonkey

HelperMonkey Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Iowa
    So I'm having the same problem as in the OP. Rebooted, deleted and re-installed, rebooted again... etc. Still just the title screen for five seconds, then *poof*... nothing.
    Maybe it's not compatible with my old-school touch. If so, it would have been nice to have had that information presented by the devs before I bought it.
    I'm less bummed out by the loss of five bucks than I am about being unable to play the game. I'm a fan of the series and I was really looking forward to having it on my ipod.
    This sucks.
    Any ideas or advice?

7. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Ask for a refund within iTunes, it'll work only if you state it that the dev had not mentioned clearly the device supported "if" that is the case in reality