★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Well I hope that works for you, it's a wonderful little game. The game still has a place on my ipod, which is pretty incredible for me.
11-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil / Redshift View Post
For a day.

It has been selected as the featured game for OpenFeint's Free Game of the Day promotion for November 10.

Enjoy!
Very nice. This was a fun little game. So when's your next one coming out

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre

11-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Very nice. This was a fun little game. So when's your next one coming out
Probably spring. We are (I am) slow as a glacier, sorry.
11-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Probably spring. We are (I am) slow as a glacier, sorry.
I certainly have plenty to keep me busy. It's just always nice to tinker around with a new Redshift game.

Eric Pankoke
11-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Well this is a fun little gem here. I'm actually really enjoying it, and I'm not really one for dungeon crawlers.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Very very short quest: it crashes

Sold as "iOS3 compatible": lie. For monthes now. What a pity.
No hope for support...
___
Dungeoned [Redshift] (v1.11 os3)
dyld: Symbol not found: __NSConcreteGlobalBlock Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
12-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PèreGoriot View Post
Sold as "iOS3 compatible": lie. For monthes now. What a pity.
No hope for support...
___
Dungeoned [Redshift] (v1.11 os3)
dyld: Symbol not found: __NSConcreteGlobalBlock Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
Have you tried contacting them? Here's their web page: http://www.redshift.hu/ and there's a Contact Us link at the top with an email address. It's been a long time since I've talked with any of them, but they were always helpful when I did.

Eric Pankoke
12-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Sorry about this. Unfortunately, this was a consequence of Apple's hostility towards backwards compatibility and us being a very small company. We don't have multiple devices to test on, and I presumed that having the latest and greatest developer environment would be enough, as Dungeoned uses very little in the way of APIs (certainly nothing new, which would require new iOS versions).

Anyway, I've made the necessary changes to work around this problem with Apple's compiler and will upload a new version as soon as possible, after iTunes 'holiday break' comes to an end on the 28th.
12-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Sorry about this. Unfortunately, this was a consequence of Apple's hostility towards backwards compatibility and us being a very small company. We don't have multiple devices to test on, and I presumed that having the latest and greatest developer environment would be enough, as Dungeoned uses very little in the way of APIs (certainly nothing new, which would require new iOS versions).

Anyway, I've made the necessary changes to work around this problem with Apple's compiler and will upload a new version as soon as possible, after iTunes 'holiday break' comes to an end on the 28th.
See, I told you these guys were good Long time no hear from you guys. I hope all is going well.

Eric Pankoke
01-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Fix works

Thanks ! You fixed it ! Great !

(There are hundreds and thousands so-called-iOS3-compatible-but-crashing apps in the AppStore, and you're the only one who fixes yours !! Thanks again.)