• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 15.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The Settlers of Tandria requires your full strategic potential and power of deduction to succeed in thrilling real-time battles.
Do you have what it takes to become a powerful lord?


2 players on 1 iPad: Discover an addictive and thrilling multiplayer experience
Action packed strategy: Use your cleverness and fast reaction to make sure you will win the battle.
Skirmish game mode: Fight against your friends or the AI on randomly created maps.
Campaign: A challenging single player mode that explains the controls and gameplay step by step.
Intuitive touchscreen controls: Drag your units across the map and construct new buildings using simple finger movement.
Fast-forward anytime: Fast forward the game to bypass long construction times.
Easy to learn and addictive: The intuitive gameplay allows everyone to master the game.

Requires iPad OS 3.2 or higher!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)













iPhone Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=74647
11-30-2010, 07:17 AM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
Could anybody post something about the gameplay ... I want to know something about the game and no off topic ...
I wrote something about it on the iPad page, since the iPhone and iPad are identical you can check it out:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=74647&page=2
11-30-2010, 09:24 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xood View Post
I wrote something about it on the iPad page, since the iPhone and iPad are identical you can check it out:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=74647&page=2
Thank you!

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

11-30-2010, 11:22 AM
#13
Pulled.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-30-2010, 06:39 PM
#14
Lol why do big companies even want to embarrass themselves like this and have apple basically reject their half a$$Ed crap that they shouldn't even have wasted time on in the first place? Same thing with painkiller. Why do they even waste their time?
11-30-2010, 07:00 PM
#15
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,288
lol.. why did it get pulled?
12-01-2010, 03:41 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
Lol why do big companies even want to embarrass themselves like this and have apple basically reject their half a$$Ed crap that they shouldn't even have wasted time on in the first place? Same thing with painkiller. Why do they even waste their time?
This is not the reason.
Due to marketing the release was pushed for about a week but it seems to have slip through for some app stores.
The game went through a many round of internal and external QA and it was played many hours by the crew and many iPhone and iPad gamers.
I am sure you can see for yourself once it is back in the store.
12-01-2010, 05:31 AM
#17
well if its not the reason explain why everyone says it sucks. And anyway it sure was the reason with the "made by a real game company and even advertised and hyped on ign" painkiller.
12-01-2010, 05:32 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
lol.. why did it get pulled?
I think because Apple didnt want the App Store base to confuse the real game (Settlers made by Gameloft) with this crap that just brought down the entire App Store to the level of an ostrich with his head over his anus.
12-01-2010, 07:06 AM
#19
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
I think because Apple didnt want the App Store base to confuse the real game (Settlers made by Gameloft) with this crap that just brought down the entire App Store to the level of an ostrich with his head over his anus.
LMAO

I was thinking that is was a new Settlers indeed, but it ended up as a sort of
TD game
12-01-2010, 07:09 AM
#20
Steve Jobbs has balls to reject Ubisoft. That's would be like Sony rejecting those lame psp ff 1 and 2 remakes they originally charged thirty bucks each for. Or nintendo rejection a rockstar game. Jobs don't care what ur resume or name is. He wants u to show something.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.