• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 15.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The Settlers of Tandria requires your full strategic potential and power of deduction to succeed in thrilling real-time battles.
Do you have what it takes to become a powerful lord?

2 players on 1 iPad: Discover an addictive and thrilling multiplayer experience
Action packed strategy: Use your cleverness and fast reaction to make sure you will win the battle.
Skirmish game mode: Fight against your friends or the AI on randomly created maps.
Campaign: A challenging single player mode that explains the controls and gameplay step by step.
Intuitive touchscreen controls: Drag your units across the map and construct new buildings using simple finger movement.
Fast-forward anytime: Fast forward the game to bypass long construction times.
Easy to learn and addictive: The intuitive gameplay allows everyone to master the game.

Requires iPad OS 3.2 or higher!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

iPhone Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=74647
12-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
Steve Jobbs has balls to reject Ubisoft. That's would be like Sony rejecting those lame psp ff 1 and 2 remakes they originally charged thirty bucks each for. Or nintendo rejection a rockstar game. Jobs don't care what ur resume or name is. He wants u to show something.
I'm just curious if you have any evidence for what you've repeatedly claimed in this thread.
12-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtHere View Post
I'm just curious if you have any evidence for what you've repeatedly claimed in this thread.
No. Of course, not. This is the Internet.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Here there be trolls.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Show me something was quoted saying to Ubisoft.
12-09-2010, 04:33 AM
It is back!
The game is now available world wide as iPad and iPhone version.
It is also here to stay.

IMO it plays nicest on the iPad because of the big screen size, this is especially fun playing against a friend. And there are a lot of strategies to pull off.
Skirmish maps are always random and you can control the amount of resources, land and so forth.
12-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Price drop: $7.99 →$3.99
12-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Isnthere a single plqyer campaign of sorts or is this. Strictly multiplayer only game? What about online multiplayer over wifi?
12-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
Isnthere a single plqyer campaign of sorts or is this. Strictly multiplayer only game? What about online multiplayer over wifi?
There is a single player campaign and you can also do skirmish against the computer. No online play, multiplayer is one iPad.
07-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Any updated opinions about this game? At $7.99, it's just too steep but I would like to be ready to purchase it, on sale.

(I own just about all the TD games for iPad!)

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
01-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Drop to $.99