★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Owlchemy Labs
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 41.4 MB
  • Version: 1.9.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.4 (9)
App description: Now with over 30,000 free community levels included! Create your own and race, now optimized for Retina!

* The premiere snuggling game :) *

Featured by PC World, TouchArcade, Kotaku, Joystiq, Penny Arcade, George Lopez Tonight and countless others!

Reviews:
***** PocketGamer - Game of the Week
"It's bonkers, hilarious, and utterly addictive... A perfect addition to your home screen."

***** SlideToPlay - Must Have 4/4
"Whether you call it Snuggle Truck or Smuggle Truck, this game is an absolute blast."

***** Kotaku
Gaming App of the Day

***** Penny Arcade
PAX East Boston Indie Showcase

Snuggle Truck is an over-the-top physics-based driving game where you must save your cargo full of animals by delivering them to the zoo quickly. Tilt your truck, catch flying animals, avoid TNT, rocket off of cliffs, and blast through hills, caverns, deserts, and forests while trying to keep those animals in the truck!

Features:

- New recording feature for saving the funniest and most amazing replays. Upload straight to Youtube! (iPhone 4 / iPad 2 and up!)

- Bumpy physics gameplay makes for hilarious results -- keep those animals in the truck while bouncing over obstacles and down cliffs.

- Optimized for the iPhone 5 with crisp hi-res graphics!

- Access to tons new content thanks to community-created levels.

- Beautifully hand-painted backgrounds and high resolution graphics crafted by the genius artist of 'Curse of Monkey Island' fame.

- Built-in Level Editor - showcase your creative side! Make crazy-fun levels and share them with others.

- Rocket boosters, flying animals, backflips, loops, roadkill, moose, TNT, and more!

- Game Center leaderboards and achievements - race for the fastest time!

- Dynamic medal system rewards multiple gameplay styles. Try to save every passenger or go for the Speed Run and ditch the passengers!

Read about the story behind the game at Snuggletruck.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=92557
04-27-2011, 05:20 AM
Is this what became of smuggle truck? If so it went from a must buy to a must not buy.

04-27-2011, 05:24 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite67 View Post
Is this what became of smuggle truck? If so it went from a must buy to a must not buy.
I'm with you, bruddah. Shame the original idea is somewhat dead here. Core gameplay may still be good, but being censored sucks. May have to pass, unless the impressions are overwhelmingly great.
04-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite67 View Post
This, basically. I was looking forward to this game, too

Currently Enjoying: Death Rally, Lego Harry Potter, World of Goo, Modern Combat 2, Game Dev Story, Tilt to Live and Rolando 2
04-27-2011, 05:28 AM
I came in here expecting to be all "Typo in the title."

What the Hell happened here? :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-27-2011, 05:34 AM
Just a thought, but if the gameplay is the same as originally intended, then maybe before bagging it out, try it first...

Yeah it sucks that the game got censored, but that doesn't mean it has to suck....
04-27-2011, 05:52 AM
a shame... won't be picking it up know... so sad:[

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
04-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
a shame... won't be picking it up know... so sad:[
On the contrary...everyone should be picking it up now. Anyone who's been following this game should know that the devs were forced to make this decision and the least we can do is support them for everything they've been through. Sure, the game has changed, but that artwork is still fantastic. If it plays as well as it looks, we shouldn't be complaining.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Woohoo the wait will be over in hours. Insta buy
04-27-2011, 06:22 AM
You guys are ridiculous. Were you buying the game for it's gameplay or cause it was being mentioned in the news? They couldve called it soda truck and had bottles of coke and sprite in the back, the gameplay would still be the same. They have my $1.99 already. Can't wait....although I wonder if anything else was cut?

If the dev is on the board, could you please let us know what's in/out?

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!

Last edited by nesio718; 04-27-2011 at 06:31 AM.