• Publisher: Kiloo
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 61.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (10)
App description: Now available for FREE.

Go wild in the worlds of Frisbee® Forever! An Universal App for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad with super crisp HD and Retina 3D graphics.

Get ready for blast-off. Fly at breathtaking speed across more than 100 crazy tracks. Twist and turn in the California Theme Park, climb the majestic mountains in the Wild West, send the waves blazing in the Pirate filled Caribbean oceans or prance through the snow in the new Winter wonderland. Theres a level for everyone!

Play with cool classic Wham-O® Frisbees® or brand new discs only available in Frisbee® Forever. Collect more than 100 Frisbees®, with plenty of trophies and secret bonuses to achieve.

Are you a Frisbee® Master?

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=93262

Dont post your Star Codes in this thread. Post it on the code sharing thread instead

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Dont post your Star Codes in this thread. Post it on the code sharing thread instead

05-06-2011, 01:27 AM
What's the code used for?
05-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Frisbee® Forever

Hi Everyone, thanks for all the nice feedback, I'm forwarding this to the team so they get to hear your kind words.

We've identified some issues with older versions of the iOS and Frisbee® Forever - mainly iOS 4.1 This is top priority of course and we are working very hard on getting it fixed within too long. We'll submit an emergency update then and save the new worlds etc. for an upcoming more comprehensive update.

Once again thanks for the support and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Last edited by Kiloo_Jeppe; 05-06-2011 at 03:49 AM.
05-06-2011, 04:53 AM
Alright everyone, we've pinpointed the issue with older versions of iOS. It was a serverside issue on our servers so you need to connect to wi-fi first.

Solution: So find a wifi hotspot and make sure you are online with your device. If you close Frisbee® Forever now and also close it in the task line and then restart the app - it is working now on iOS 4.1 as well. We haven't been able to recreate the error since, but if you should encounter a bug please don't hesitate to let me know.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you only need to be connected to wifi during the first startup. From there on it will work without being connected to wifi.

You should all be able to enjoy Frisbee Forever now.

Last edited by Kiloo_Jeppe; 05-06-2011 at 05:00 AM.
05-06-2011, 04:58 AM
Argllll... second bonus level is a pita!

I'm always bumping either into the last fan or into the rock at the right side...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-06-2011, 06:57 AM
One more question: is it just once possible for everyone to enter a friend code?

The field is always showing "already used".

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-06-2011 at 07:00 AM.
05-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
One more question: is it just once possible for everyone to enter a friend code?

The field is always showing "already used".
Yes you can only enter once code

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
05-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Alright everyone, we've pinpointed the issue with older versions of iOS. It was a serverside issue on our servers so you need to connect to wi-fi first.

Solution: So find a wifi hotspot and make sure you are online with your device. If you close Frisbee® Forever now and also close it in the task line and then restart the app - it is working now on iOS 4.1 as well. We haven't been able to recreate the error since, but if you should encounter a bug please don't hesitate to let me know.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you only need to be connected to wifi during the first startup. From there on it will work without being connected to wifi.

You should all be able to enjoy Frisbee Forever now.
Thanks Jeppe, I can confirm that this has now fixed the issue.

Time to give it a go and see what all the fuss is about
05-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2funk View Post
Thanks Jeppe, I can confirm that this has now fixed the issue.

Time to give it a go and see what all the fuss is about
Great! Very glad to hear that, looking forward to your feedback.

Please spread the word that the game is now functioning on all devices!
05-06-2011, 02:17 PM
#3 on the iPad app store! Should be #1 soon!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED