Version 1.3.2 is live, adding some great user requested features.
Thanks everyone for the great feedback! Here is what's new:
Remember, if you like what you see make sure to review Starbase Command with each update. Your 5 star ratings help ensure more free content updates!
*** GAME BALANCE CHANGES ***
• Changed the navigation algorithm for enemy ships. On certain map configurations, the ships would bunch up in a long line to be easily slaughtered by the player one by one. Now they will navigate around each other in order to get closer to the starbase. This should help even out the game experience.
• Increased the maximum and minimum distance ships spawn away from the starbase.
*** NEW ADDITIONS AND FIXES ***
• There is now an 5-dot indicator at the bottom of raider facilities; when a squadron is destroyed and the rebuild process begins, a white dot is drawn for every minute of rebuilt time that has passed. When it gets to 5 white dots the rebuild process is finished and the new raider squadron will automatically be launched.
• You can now turn on display of unit health bars. There are two bars; blue is shields and green is hull.
• You can now set music and sound levels. Turn off the music to listen to your own background music.
• Fixed a typo in help; mining facilities really do only cost $4000 now ( thanks for the heads up helpful-you-know-who-iTunes-user-commenter! )
• Updated the help section with information regarding the decoy turret
• Upgraded to the latest version of OpenFeint
• Added some crash diagnostics code to help catch certain crash bugs