★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyarea13 View Post
Hi FierySeraph - very glad you enjoyed playing it as much as I did writing it!

SPOILERS (Click and drag to highlite)

Bear in mind my written manuscript may differ from the finished game, but both Hursus and news of the silver sword can be found in the prisoners' cells to the east of the lair of Thak the Troll.

I've also summarised a bunch of very complimentary recent reviews of Catacombs of the Undercity here:

http://fantasygamebook.blogspot.com/...undercity.html

Have fun!

cheers

Andy
Is that part before you get to the city, or before you get to the lair?

Thanks! And keep the books coming! I'm almost done with #6! :-D
06-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryseraph View Post
Is that part before you get to the city, or before you get to the lair?

Thanks! And keep the books coming! I'm almost done with #6! :-D
SPOILERS (click + drag)

It's after you enter the Red Hand Guild, but before the final lair. You'll miss it if you come via the Temple of Shadows however.

I think Tin Man have got a seventh book out soon called Temple of the Spider God by Fighting Fantasy writer Jonathan Green, so you know that's gonna be gold! :-)

cheers

Andy

07-01-2011, 02:38 AM
Yes, I can confirm that nothing changed in that section from Andrew's original manuscript. So what he says in his hidden messages is true.

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
07-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Sorry, could you please tell me what I need to do to hire the other 2 mercenaries (Liorente, Delario the apprentice)? x.x

I am completely clueless, because those options are aways grayed out for me when i'm asked which person to hire, I would really love a hint:D

This game is very fun anyway, I hated the incredibly confusing structure of GA2 (though the immersion was great), but the dungeon crawling in this one is very fun for me, even though I don't usually like them:D

Sad thing is, where I live, games with so much reading isn't popular whatsoever, so companies often stop making because they dont get enough money x.x

I don't know how expensive it is to develop and host in app store, but I would be so sad if you stopped making games too, you guys are so awesome:D

I try to support you by recommending your games to all my friends with iDevices, and I bought the series again as a gift for my best friend. I wish I could do more though, but in-app purchases would make no sense in this series haha xDD

Sorry, maybe I am worried too much haha:)
I mean if you already made 6 games, they must be selling well right?

It's just that I have seen many good series like this stop being made because not enough profit, so I wanna support you and the market for these games badly, they are my fav genre ^-^

My Game Center nickname is Clear Dream, feel free to add me if you want

Last edited by Clear Dream; 07-04-2011 at 02:47 AM.
07-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Hey Clear Dream,

Glad you're enjoying the Gamebook Adventure apps! From my point of view, COTU was certainly a lot of fun to plan and write.

I've just sent you a PM with spoiler details that you requested. Let me know if you have any other queries!

Enjoy! :-)

cheers

Andy
07-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Delario

How can I recruit Delario?
07-30-2011, 03:45 AM
To celebrate reaching 2000 Twitter followers (@TinManGames) we have reduced GA5 by 80% to just $0.99! For a limited time only!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gamebook-adventures-5-catacombs/id422246290?mt=8

The Tin Man

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
07-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Just bought the app! This is my 1st Gamebook Adventure. I love reading Lone Wolf,The Way of The Tiger and Choose your Own Adventure when I was younger. Looking forward to enjoying this title.

GC ID: aaronius80
I loves my Nexus 6 and iPad Air 2 equally!

Playing: The Witcher Battle Arena, The Banner Saga, Hero Emblems and Monument Valley

Last edited by aaronius80; 07-30-2011 at 06:00 AM.
07-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronius80 View Post
Just bought the app! This is my 1st Gamebook Adventure. I love reading Lone Wolf,The Way of The Tiger and Choose your Own Adventure when I was younger. Looking forward to enjoying this title.
That's great! Always great to hear Gamebook lovers finding our titles. Lone Wolf and Way of the Tiger are big favourites of ours too.

07-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Keep up the good work guys! I have recommended your titles to my friends who love gamebooks too.: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinMan View Post
That's great! Always great to hear Gamebook lovers finding our titles. Lone Wolf and Way of the Tiger are big favourites of ours too.

GC ID: aaronius80
I loves my Nexus 6 and iPad Air 2 equally!

Playing: The Witcher Battle Arena, The Banner Saga, Hero Emblems and Monument Valley