★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-05-2011, 08:27 PM
An option to turn off auto-centre aim would be GREATLY appreciated
08-05-2011, 08:38 PM
That would be the "look ahead" option in preferences. As in auto-centre. Makes it hard to aim and run I find. Think it would work well.

Multiplayer would be awesome.. Bit too awesome..

Keep up the good work!!!!
11-09-2012, 03:02 PM
This game and the other two in the trilogy appear to be broken on iPad mini. They play in a windowed view only in the center of the screen, rather than playing full screen.

Hoping for a fix

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
01-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Downloaded these when they came out so I'd have them in the cloud, but finally got around to redownloading them and starting to play them... Already purchased MC mode on all three. May buy the other extras too! Thanks for the hard work. Hope our few bucks of IAP makes up for it. Hope it'll be enough for continued support. I can't believe I never heard of these games before now!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
01-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Downloaded these when they came out so I'd have them in the cloud, but finally got around to redownloading them and starting to play them... Already purchased MC mode on all three. May buy the other extras too! Thanks for the hard work. Hope our few bucks of IAP makes up for it. Hope it'll be enough for continued support. I can't believe I never heard of these games before now!
Yeah this is bungies first games before the halo franchise