★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks for your response. I achieved it. I forgot the double jump

And it is not 3 second in the air, but 4 second (at least in the french description of the achievement)

Will you add achievements for the new game mode ? For the moment, I see nothing about it.

Last edited by RayZZoo; 08-29-2011 at 11:33 PM.
08-29-2011, 11:38 PM
WOW. This makes my "game" look REALLLLLLY simple to a fault. Nice work!

08-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
And it is not 3 second in the air, but 4 second (at least in the french description of the achievement)

Will you add achievements for the new game mode ? For the moment, I see nothing about it.
Ah, another error in the translation. Will fix it. And no, there's no new achievements for the Wreckless game mode. But we do have plans for additional achievements in future game modes.
08-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Reckless Getaway going on sale

Tell your cheapskate mates about this bit of info, hot off gamespress today.

PRESS RELEASE

In the interest of public health, the good people at Polarbit have generously agreed to offer a limited time discount on their smash-hit Reckless Getaway on iTunes App Store, slashing the price by over 60% in all regions from 9 AM (EST) September 2nd until 9 AM September 6th.
09-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
I will wait for the inevitable 99 cent Labor Day sale.
Good predicted. Now US$.99 until Sept 5. Got it and it's fun! Recommended (some levels tested on iPad 2). It seems that you don't need all 4 stars anymore to unlock the next level (as it was criticized in early reviews). No probs with framerate here as well. Pretty action racer with good controls.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 09-02-2011 at 02:29 AM.
09-02-2011, 03:03 AM
BTW, Wreckless is MY mode!!! Absolutely love it. Making the game twice as fun (and a lot less difficult) for me. Great game, still love the presentation.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
09-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Does this run on a 2nd gen?!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
09-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Good predicted. Now US$.99 until Sept 5. Got it and it's fun! Recommended (some levels tested on iPad 2). It seems that you don't need all 4 stars anymore to unlock the next level (as it was criticized in early reviews). No probs with framerate here as well. Pretty action racer with good controls.
Glad I managed to resist until it dropped to 99 cents :-) Super-fun game.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
09-06-2011, 02:32 AM
And the sale is over. Hope everyone managed to grab a copy! Not sure if I'm supposed to say anything, but we are currently play testing the next update containing new tracks for the game now.
09-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelbite_Games View Post
And the sale is over. Hope everyone managed to grab a copy! Not sure if I'm supposed to say anything, but we are currently play testing the next update containing new tracks for the game now.
ANY DETAILS!? I loved the new mode since it was purely focused on destruction.