App description: AeroDrift (previously jAggy Race): the NEW GRAVITATIONAL SPEED-PLATFORMING EXPERIENCE for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with Retina Display support too!

iPhone 5 Support!
Play AeroDrift on your gorgeous iPhone 5 Retina display!

AWARDS
Staff Favorites of the year (2011), TouchArcade
Top 10 Game of the year (2011), iPhoneGamerUK

USER & REVIEWER COMMENTS
"This fantastic game gave me so much pleasure - I know this because I happily re-played the same tracks hundreds of times" - TouchArcade
"its refreshing to see someone put a different spin on a tired genre" - PocketGamer
"I've had a seriously great time playing it" - iPhoneGamerUK
"This really is one of my favorite iPhone games ever" - App-Score

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Challenge your friends on the Game Center!
Get AeroDrift NOW and give your best to finish all the 36 unique gravity-centric levels in 6 exclusive worlds!

Thank you everyone out there for playing AeroDrift!

Note:
If you should encounter some troubles, please don't simply rate 1 star in the Apple Store, but let us know what's wrong using the support link. That will help you to get a better product, thank you very much!

arta's comments:

TA Review:

http://toucharcade.com/2011/09/12/jaggy-race-review/
09-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Game Impressions

No idea where this came from, but it's quite simply excellent. Every chance it will get buried under the other releases tonight, which would be a shame. Felt to me like a breath of fresh air after a couple of much higher profile disappointments. Get this if you could use a shot of fun in your gaming.

09-07-2011, 02:04 PM
This looks gorgeous! In fact, I need it immediately.

Any plans to go universal or for an iPad-specific 'HD' edition?

Please say yes!!!!???

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
09-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
No idea where this came from, but it's quite simply excellent. Every chance it will get buried under the other releases tonight, which would be a shame. Felt to me like a breath of fresh air after a couple of much higher profile disappointments. Get this if you could use a shot of fun in your gaming.
Now I want it even more! Thanks G!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
09-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Sold!
09-07-2011, 04:36 PM
wow! Game looks AWESOME!!!

Buying now! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU
09-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Just got through the tutorial levels... and WOW! This game is awesome! The changing gravity is probably the best mechanic in the game... but the level design, even just in the tutorial levels is great! Thank you for posting arta!

**edit**

damn! Getting gold is WAY HARD! Really glad this came out, I got all excited about Race Illegal, then got disappointed after reading impressions, but I was really looking forward to getting a new racer today... and this has already totally blown me away. LOVE IT!! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 09-07-2011 at 04:51 PM.
09-07-2011, 05:11 PM
It's both amazing and offputting that a great game like this can be released with no fanfare or promotion. I literally stumbled onto this on youtube.

I am not a dev, I just post here.
09-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Since getting an iPad earlier this year, I'm using my iPhone for gaming less and less - but I've made an exception in this case.

Bought - played - loved

Highly recommended, but..... please give us an iPad/universal Edition! Pleeeeaaase???

Hall of Fame:
09-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Wish I hadn't looked at this thread. Want it. BAD. But no 2G support

Hope my wife is good to me at Christmas is good to me this year.