Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-06-2011, 11:20 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default No Moonstones?

Hi there!.. i would first like to say Congrats on such an awesome job with the game.. I've picked it up n i can't stop playing since =) . But i have a question, i have beaten the Normal campaign mode and now i'm almost finishing my hard campaign, but in the hard campaign, i have received ZERO total moonstones from any levels including all the boss levels. It is supposed to be this way or am i experiencing a glitch? Any answer is much appreciated =)
Old 11-08-2011, 04:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_pulse View Post
Hi there!.. i would first like to say Congrats on such an awesome job with the game.. I've picked it up n i can't stop playing since =) . But i have a question, i have beaten the Normal campaign mode and now i'm almost finishing my hard campaign, but in the hard campaign, i have received ZERO total moonstones from any levels including all the boss levels. It is supposed to be this way or am i experiencing a glitch? Any answer is much appreciated =)
Sorry to say, but sounds like you hit a bug . You're supposed to get Moonstones in each difficulty level at the same points. You might have no other choice than starting over, but you should try contacting the developers first and see if they can help you out. Good luck!
Old 11-09-2011, 12:05 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Sorry to say, but sounds like you hit a bug . You're supposed to get Moonstones in each difficulty level at the same points. You might have no other choice than starting over, but you should try contacting the developers first and see if they can help you out. Good luck!
I've contacted them through their website n they replied me. They said its a bug n they're looking into it now. They recommend me upgrading to the latest v1.7 update which i was originally already running. So i guess i have no choice but to skip to other games for now while waiting for their update...
Old 11-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_pulse View Post
I've contacted them through their website n they replied me. They said its a bug n they're looking into it now. They recommend me upgrading to the latest v1.7 update which i was originally already running. So i guess i have no choice but to skip to other games for now while waiting for their update...
Yeah we are trying to duplicate it and gathering information from users.

did you buy chance change the difficulty switch and go back? or was it always like this?

It's hard to find out what it is without being able to properly duplicate it on our end, without having a device that has the bug.

want to send us your device i kid but we will fix it just takes time.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:14 PM

Wow how coincidental that the 4 people above all link to (spam link) & all have 1 post... huh must be a coincidence.

Last edited by psj3809; 09-19-2012 at 06:42 AM..
Old 09-19-2012, 06:24 AM

Decided to buy based on this thread. Glad it was bumped up
Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Ridiculous how many spam posts were in this thread. If you see anymore can you report them and i'll make sure theyre deleted and the annoying spammers accounts killed

Ta
Old 11-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

egendary Wars 2.0 is in review!

After nearly a year of on and off work we finally finished LW2.0. This update is the biggest free update ever! We tried to accommodate all the requests we have received: New campaign, new gameplay and modes, new units, new armors, universal, iCloud support , New UI and tons more. We would love it to launch on Thanksgiving as a perfect way to say "Thank you! for changing our lives and allowing us to do what we love to!

Now Universal with iCloud support for device sharing!
iPhone 5 iOS6 support taking advantage of extra resolution!
New 21 level Netherworld Campaign with a whole new story, characters and monsters!
New character selection screen use any of your favorite characters at any level!
4 New Hero Characters with 5 tiers, each with unique abilities (Rogue, Sprite, Centaur, Faun).
New Awesome 60 Level Challenge Mode with brand new gameplay!
20 New Legendary Armors for new units
5 New Tier 5 Heavenly Armor for our original legendary heroes!
5 New Bosses and 20 new Monsters from Monster Wars.
Old levels have new gameplay and items hidden through out!
Play the Monster Wars Campaign from the Main Menu!
Brand new User interface and amazing menu graphics!
Lots of new improvements, art and style!

Thanks and here are some iPhone 5 screens!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BigwarNether.jpg (348.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg snow.jpg (268.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tier5heroes-hd5.jpg (118.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg armory-hd5.jpg (128.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ChallengeiPad.jpg (292.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-26-2012, 11:50 PM

For the iPhone 5 do I download the HD version?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 PM

Yes download the HD Version for the iPhone 5, it looks fantastic!

But I'm stuck on one of the very starting levels 1-4 I keep on getting overpowered! How do I get past this level? I have upgraded my knights and archers but they seem to be getting killed by the zombies every time.....???

I'm close to giving up on this game now which is a shame coz it looks very good but the gameplay feels unbalanced, can anyone help me please?