Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-22-2011, 07:41 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
And I still throw out more Kobokushi's than necessary. I started using Ultra after EX Zesshou because all of my opponents would instantly try to use their uppercut if EX Zesshou was blocked. So I don't Flip Grab anymore... although sometimes I follow up with Target Combo 1, Kobokushi to mix things up.
Youre supposed to spam palm, it builds a ridiculous amount of meter. I really liked you doing meaty palms, i dont think yun has an answer to that. Upkicks trades, but i guess ultra would beat it. And its probably better not to do random ultras. I think once i blocked a palm and then you ultraed, and when you were about to lose, sometimes you would ultra. I mean yea, sometimes it works, but it usually doesnt. Maybe just run away and palm for meter next round...
Old 11-22-2011, 07:48 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Nice game PeterZ sorry had to go I went over my work break. Even on a break they don't like the idea of us playing games.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:58 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
Youre supposed to spam palm, it builds a ridiculous amount of meter. I really liked you doing meaty palms, i dont think yun has an answer to that. Upkicks trades, but i guess ultra would beat it. And its probably better not to do random ultras. I think once i blocked a palm and then you ultraed, and when you were about to lose, sometimes you would ultra. I mean yea, sometimes it works, but it usually doesnt. Maybe just run away and palm for meter next round...
My reaction time is awesome when instinct kicks in, and instinct makes me fly up to Ultra. D: Of course though, that can all be remedied with Traning Harder! Ryu's better at it than me, I suppose.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

The fireballing keep away Akumas are some of my loathed opponents as all pressure is put on me to make any contact without fireballs to counter. I hate to seem like I am complaining about characters as I have played skilled people who use those characters and play very skillfully like Squall etc. Entering a slump over pure frustration in the players who abuse the current set up is proving to be difficult to escape.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oath View Post
Nice game PeterZ sorry had to go I went over my work break. Even on a break they don't like the idea of us playing games.
GG!

Is there a big difference in game play using the iPad vs iPhone? I mean in terms of easier to get moves out, etc?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:06 PM

Good games, PeteZ. Just recently started playing Viper, and she's pretty fun.

By the way, J6U. Sorry that I didn't accept your invitation to a match, I have to leave the house soon.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteZ View Post
GG!

Is there a big difference in game play using the iPad vs iPhone? I mean in terms of easier to get moves out, etc?
Honestly no idea don't have a iPad I always imagined playing on a iPad would be harder to hold up as you play. Why do you ask?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Honestly no idea don't have a iPad I always imagined playing on a iPad would be harder to hold up as you play. Why do you ask?
That suddenly made me imagine an iCade exclusive Street Fighter 4 Volt. It would be pretty interesting, I guess. It also has 4 buttons! Although I wonder if that would work out.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
The fireballing keep away Akumas are some of my loathed opponents as all pressure is put on me to make any contact without fireballs to counter. I hate to seem like I am complaining about characters as I have played skilled people who use those characters and play very skillfully like Squall etc. Entering a slump over pure frustration in the players who abuse the current set up is proving to be difficult to escape.
For cammy its turtles, not the fb spammers. its just really hard to crack them open. makoto has her command grab and overhead, but cammy cant really do much. But then cammys ultra can punish fireballs and its much easier to chase down akuma with cammys walkspeed. Im blaming the i huge increase in shoto numbers on the 99c sale, a few weeks ago different characters were far more common. I dunno, i might just stop playing until some new characters come out.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
For cammy its turtles, not the fb spammers. its just really hard to crack them open. makoto has her command grab and overhead, but cammy cant really do much. But then cammys ultra can punish fireballs and its much easier to chase down akuma with cammys walkspeed. Im blaming the i huge increase in shoto numbers on the 99c sale, a few weeks ago different characters were far more common. I dunno, i might just stop playing until some new characters come out.
Makes me wish that the Hooligan Combination got crouching opponents. It can really come out of the left field, as some people don't know how to handle it. But then again, their response for the unknown would probably be: Shoryuken! Tiger Uppercut! Something or other with a DP motion simplified to forward/downforward SP!

Anyways, I hope this dies down soon.