★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-02-2011, 01:48 PM
thans for the update! I am having and plataformerfangasm :P this update, the one for Beans Quest, and Stardash and Commander Pixman recently released

Saving money for:
Jelly Car 3, League of evil, NBA JAM, Battleheart, Miss Claire Garden, Race after 1977 and Bug Heroes
10-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Hehe, forgot about Adventures of Timmy... But yes, these last couple weeks have been awesome for platformer fans. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

10-19-2011, 04:02 AM
All the coins in 4-2?

Can someone please tell me where all the coins are in 4-2? I can't seem to find 3 coins. I've been looking everywhere! I guess it would be pretty hard to describe where all of them are, but I'm assuming there should be 3 coins that are somewhat ... tricky? Either that, or I'm blind.

*edit* Nevermind ... found them. After hours of looking ... I decide to post here. Then a minute later, I find them.

Last edited by Nestea80; 10-19-2011 at 04:06 AM.
10-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Hey Folks,

I've just created a Facebook page for Physmo, feel free to upload any cool speedrun vids you have recorded for all to see!

nick
10-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Is there any way to force the Joypad to connect from my iPhone to iPad over Bluetooth? I get way too much lag with Wifi.

www.theageofknights.com

Game Center ID: NoThru22
11-21-2011, 10:34 AM
This game just got about 40% percent more awesome, after I unlocked the Zombie costume.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-21-2011, 12:27 PM
So it seems I have to play harder

MOS Speedrun is quite challenging I have to admit that. I feel little strange since I've created and easily play Commander Pixman and most of my players complains about high difficulty
11-25-2011, 05:22 AM
It must just be what you get used to - I programmed Mos but I find Commander Pixman impossible after about 30 levels
12-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Just a quick note to let all iCade users know that we've added support to the lite version of Mos - get it here if you haven't already:

App Store - Mos Speedrun Lite
01-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Hello, I have recently bought Mos Speedrun. I am glad to have another game that appeals to me like Hook Champ. I guess I'm just born to Speedrun!

And I agree with the guy above, the zombie is amazing! I love how how ridiculous he looks while swimming. My only quirk was the main character, but the zombie fixed that!

I would like to know if you are working on adding more levels, or any future games.