Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Assassin's Creed Recollection - Ubisoft

Old 12-01-2011, 09:55 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

If anyone has purchased this I'm curious if there's a "quick play" single-player mode outside of the story mode. Looks quite interesting for fans of CCGs.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:00 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Awesome! I've been waiting for this.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Being a fan of both Assassin's Creed and card games, I just blind purchased this one a little while ago. I'll try playing some later today and I'll report back some of my impressions.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I played through the first game/tutorial mission. This is really unique. It's essentially a card battle game, but the real-time element adds a level of strategy that is intriguing. There is a day/night cycle. Cards take a half day to become available, and also take time to finish their campaign once they are summoned to the center of the board. The level of cards available increase as the game goes on, so I can tell there's going to be some question over whether to put out a lower level card that's available immediately, or take a risk and wait for a higher level card to become available. The art design is outstanding, and along with the music/sound effects really evoke the AC atmosphere. I'm really looking forward to playing further and checking out the multiplayer experience as well. VERY good first impressions.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:26 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Different and polished

Bought this one an hour ago and it's really a suprise. It's your usual TCG Game but with a highly tactical victory condition (Control 2 of 3 Regions) and in Real-Time (something at least I havn't seen before) Don't know how much you really have to pay to build a competing deck yet, but on first look the prices seem "normal" - and so far I gained new Cards after evry Single-Player game (but I only played the 3 Tutorial Missions). The Look is suprisingly polished - Shadow Era (wich I like an play often) looks like an ugly hobby project from the 90's next to this....(no offense!)

Hope it still holds up after a few hours
Old 12-01-2011, 12:28 PM

Assassin's Creed Recollection - HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2/Tutorial):

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

I`ll give a Try - I guess a Video tells more then 1000 Words

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-01-2011 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).
Old 12-01-2011, 12:56 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

How well do you need to know the AC storyline? I played AC1, but never played AC2 or AC3. I like CCG games and board games, and I like the polish of this, but I don't want to be at a huge disadvantage if I don't know the story or characters.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I`ll give a Try - I guess a Video tells more then 1000 Words
You do awesome videos, I hope you are getting paid to make them as they are a huge asset to Touch Arcade.

Game sounds great but I suck at card games. Is there a local multiplayer or is the type of game it wouldn't work on?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
How well do you need to know the AC storyline? I played AC1, but never played AC2 or AC3. I like CCG games and board games, and I like the polish of this, but I don't want to be at a huge disadvantage if I don't know the story or characters.
You don`t need to know anything since the Values of the Cards are pretty much self explaining. Some of them have Special Effects that do some kind of Boost if you play them against some other Cards but that so far pretty much what was covered in the Tutorial.

I am currently uploading a HD Gameplay Video of it. Just give it a little more Time and then you Guys can watch the Tutorial in Full HD and descide to buy it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
You do awesome videos, I hope you are getting paid to make them as they are a huge asset to Touch Arcade.

Game sounds great but I suck at card games. Is there a local multiplayer or is the type of game it wouldn't work on?
No i don`t get anything Paid. Sometimes i don`t care about it but specially those bigger Appz are burning each Month a huge Hole into my Pockets

Haven`t played yet the Multiplayer Mode since you need to first finish a few Games of the Campaign to gain enough Experiance Points to be able to play it.