Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-14-2011, 10:21 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Lumi HD

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Old 12-14-2011, 11:19 AM
iPad mini

Looks interesting, I'll say that much. Will hold off for some impressions (or a review) before taking the plunge though. Here's hoping it's a good'n.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Awesome

Oh yeah! This one will become popular. Great platformer with amazing graphics, awesome music/soundtrack, and innovative game mechanics for the genre.

You are the small little ball of energy, is the best way to put it, and you collect items to power up several trees to open up the portal to the next world. The controls are superb. Fixed or float left-hand stick (translucent as to not affect the graphics), right side of the screen tap to jump (no button). You double tap to jump and then magnetize and attach yourself to strategically placed circular spinning vortex thingys that appear throughout the game and help you up ledges etc. Your creature can then be flung from the vortex to the next vortex or ledge.
It is super cool as some of the ledges are quite large and you can fly through the air magnetizing yourself to many vortex thingys. The first level was short, but the second level (as far as I've gotten) was rather long. Being a strong platfromer fan, I have no doubt I will get my money's worth! Amazing graphics and solid fun gameplay!
Old 12-14-2011, 05:55 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Bought and played this on the Xbox (Indie Games.) Good game.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:42 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
Oh yeah! This one will become popular. Great platformer with amazing graphics, awesome music/soundtrack, and innovative game mechanics for the genre.

You are the small little ball of energy, is the best way to put it, and you collect items to power up several trees to open up the portal to the next world. The controls are superb. Fixed or float left-hand stick (translucent as to not affect the graphics), right side of the screen tap to jump (no button). You double tap to jump and then magnetize and attach yourself to strategically placed circular spinning vortex thingys that appear throughout the game and help you up ledges etc. Your creature can then be flung from the vortex to the next vortex or ledge.
It is super cool as some of the ledges are quite large and you can fly through the air magnetizing yourself to many vortex thingys. The first level was short, but the second level (as far as I've gotten) was rather long. Being a strong platfromer fan, I have no doubt I will get my money's worth! Amazing graphics and solid fun gameplay!
That's good enough for me bud, thanks for your impressions - sold..!!
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Amazing. Wow

This game seriously needs more exposure! It is amazing. Unique mechanics, superb controls, incredible soundtrack. Please support this game! A perfect platformer!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Too bad its abandonware... Could have been great
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM

What happened to Aprils planned coming soon modes?