★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Still no fix for the new high score gotten offline? My in-game profile and the sign at the beginning of the level both say 9666, but Game Center says 7187. Each update I keep hoping for a fix, but am now thinking maybe it can't be fixed. Not sure I'll ever beat that.

Also, I have never seen the in-game marker that shows you when you pass your friends' high scores. Not sure what to look for.

Otherwise, thanks so much for keeping the game fresh!
12-18-2011, 10:19 AM
I lost my money and purchased items too. But my stats and level remained. Later I logged into Open Fient and stuff I had purchased came back (available to equip).

Weird. God I wish they'd fix this. Annoying.

Also not sure how to find the Dragon Fruit achievement (don't spoil it for me) but I'll be aggravated if I have to buy another app just to get it. Fruit Ninja is ok, but nothing I'm looking to buy...

12-18-2011, 10:55 AM
I lost all my purchased items and coins, but managed to keep my levels / awards / achievements. I'm not too bothered.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
12-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Anybody notice when Barry is wearing Sensei's Headband and Fragger Fatigues he bares a striking resemblance to Solid Snake?

Equip the Sharkhead Jetpack for the full Jet Metal Gear Ride experience.

Favorites: Battleheart Legacy - Wayward Souls - Boson X - Jetcar Stunts 2 - Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
Game Center: Wander EX
12-20-2011, 05:02 AM
Can someone answer a couple store questions?

1) Aside from the one-use utility items and the magnets, does anything actually affect gameplay?

2) How do the magnets work?

My games of 2010: Tilt to Live, Phoenix, Carcassonne, Sword & Poker 1/2, Space Miner, Mushihimesama Bug Panic
Honorable mention: Soloman's Boneyard, Game Dev Story, Tunnel Shoot, Warblade, DoDonPachi Revolution, Kalevala
12-20-2011, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by MisterDrgn View Post

Denjin K - Game Center
EraOfDiversion - XBL
@Vallystyle - Twitter
12-20-2011, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by MisterDrgn View Post
Can someone answer a couple store questions?

1) Aside from the one-use utility items and the magnets, does anything actually affect gameplay?

1) Nope, nothing but magnets and utilities.

2) When coins are in a certain radius of you, there are visual affects and coins go towards you.
12-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by -lambchops- View Post
My Jetpack Joyride RESET back to level 1!

I still have all my coins, vehicles and jetpacks.

But all scores are reset to Zero!

I was ~ Level 1700
I've just had the same problem...
I still have all my items but the stats are reset to 0....
There goes my motivation to gets all prestige badges...
12-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Wait, wtf, I just had this problem, too. My game reset to level 1 and I lost all my scores, achievements, and badges. But I kept all my coins, vehicles, and jetpacks.

What gives?

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-23-2011, 05:03 AM
Same here.

I lost all of my stats, money and unlocks. I was leve 58 and had all magnets, a load of gold vehicles and a load of jetpacks and clothes.

Unless if there's a way to get stuff back I'm sad to say I'm done.

My Reviews Cut the Rope | 180 | Spark it Up | Epic War TD | Lego Harry Potter

WARNING - CHECK YOUR APP PURCHASES! There are several hacked apps out there!