App description: You're going for a ride - from the creators of FRUIT NINJA! Now updated to support the beautiful Retina display for the new iPad!

** Winner **
- Apple Design Award 2012!
- Pocket Gamer - Best Action/Arcade Game 2012
- Pocket Gamer - iPhone/iPod Touch Game of the Year 2012
- Pocket Gamer - Overall Game of the Year 2012
- Gamasutra Mobile Game of 2011
- TUAW Best iPhone Game of 2011
- UGO iOS Game of the Year
- Game Revolution Best Mobile Game 2011
- App Store Rewind, iPhone Game of the Year Runner-up!

Suit up with a selection of the coolest jetpacks ever made and take to the skies as Barry Steakfries, the lovable hero on a one-way trip to adventure! From the creators of the worldwide phenomenon Fruit Ninja comes the action-packed Jetpack Joyride, Halfbrick's most anticipated iPhone game ever!

"This is seriously my favorite iPhone game right now. I don't care if you have to go donate blood to afford it, do what you have to do." -- Touch Arcade

"Likely the best dollar you'll spend this summer." -- MTV

"Jetpack Joyride is, quite simply, an amazing game." -- IntoMobile

"Like all the best mobile games, Jetpack Joyride is criminally simple." -- Kotaku

"We are already blown away. Halfbrick looks like they have another hit on their hands." -- AppAdvice

A miracle, by all accounts. - PocketGamer

Join Barry as he breaks in to a secret laboratory to commandeer the experimental jetpacks from the clutches of science evildoers. After lift-off, simply touch the screen to ascend and release to descend, raining bullets, bubbles, rainbows and lasers downwards as you fly towards higher and higher scores!

You'll start off with the legendary Machine Gun Jetpack to scatter the evil scientists, but throughout each game you'll collect coins and complete missions to earn cash and buy new gear in The Stash! Pick your favorite jetpack, snazzy outfit and stock up on items then get back out there for more action!

Keen reflexes are your best weapon to avoid the obstacles in your path. These include lasers, electricity fields and even guided missiles, but thankfully this is a top secret lab - there will be even more goodies to pick up and help Barry along the way. Stay out of harm and you'll reach massive scores, unlock Achievements and beat your friends on the online leaderboards!

Get a boost of speed and power using the Lil' Stomper, Profit Bird and Crazy Freaking Teleporter, just a selection of the vehicles pickups available - all playable with one touch controls. You can even splash out and upgrade the vehicles with coin magnets or shiny gold plating for that bonus style factor!

Stay alive, get funky and lose yourself in Jetpack Joyride. There's so much to see and do, all the time in the world and more than enough jetpacks! As always, Barry Steakfries will provide!

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS

This game may contain:

- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.

Privacy Policy: http://www.halfbrick.com/pp
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

TA Preview! http://toucharcade.com/2011/08/26/ha...iary-released/
12-18-2011, 08:43 AM
Still no fix for the new high score gotten offline? My in-game profile and the sign at the beginning of the level both say 9666, but Game Center says 7187. Each update I keep hoping for a fix, but am now thinking maybe it can't be fixed. Not sure I'll ever beat that.

Also, I have never seen the in-game marker that shows you when you pass your friends' high scores. Not sure what to look for.

Otherwise, thanks so much for keeping the game fresh!
12-18-2011, 09:19 AM
I lost my money and purchased items too. But my stats and level remained. Later I logged into Open Fient and stuff I had purchased came back (available to equip).

Weird. God I wish they'd fix this. Annoying.

Also not sure how to find the Dragon Fruit achievement (don't spoil it for me) but I'll be aggravated if I have to buy another app just to get it. Fruit Ninja is ok, but nothing I'm looking to buy...

12-18-2011, 09:55 AM
I lost all my purchased items and coins, but managed to keep my levels / awards / achievements. I'm not too bothered.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
12-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Anybody notice when Barry is wearing Sensei's Headband and Fragger Fatigues he bares a striking resemblance to Solid Snake?

Equip the Sharkhead Jetpack for the full Jet Metal Gear Ride experience.

Favorites: Battleheart Legacy - Wayward Souls - Boson X - Jetcar Stunts 2 - Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
Game Center: Wander EX
12-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Can someone answer a couple store questions?

1) Aside from the one-use utility items and the magnets, does anything actually affect gameplay?

2) How do the magnets work?

Thanks.

My games of 2010: Tilt to Live, Phoenix, Carcassonne, Sword & Poker 1/2, Space Miner, Mushihimesama Bug Panic
Honorable mention: Soloman's Boneyard, Game Dev Story, Tunnel Shoot, Warblade, DoDonPachi Revolution, Kalevala
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDrgn View Post

Denjin K - Game Center
EraOfDiversion - XBL
@Vallystyle - Twitter
12-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDrgn View Post
Can someone answer a couple store questions?

1) Aside from the one-use utility items and the magnets, does anything actually affect gameplay?

Thanks.
1) Nope, nothing but magnets and utilities.

2) When coins are in a certain radius of you, there are visual affects and coins go towards you.
12-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -lambchops- View Post
My Jetpack Joyride RESET back to level 1!

I still have all my coins, vehicles and jetpacks.

But all scores are reset to Zero!

I was ~ Level 1700
I've just had the same problem...
I still have all my items but the stats are reset to 0....
There goes my motivation to gets all prestige badges...
12-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Wait, wtf, I just had this problem, too. My game reset to level 1 and I lost all my scores, achievements, and badges. But I kept all my coins, vehicles, and jetpacks.

What gives?

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
12-23-2011, 04:03 AM
Same here.

I lost all of my stats, money and unlocks. I was leve 58 and had all magnets, a load of gold vehicles and a load of jetpacks and clothes.

Unless if there's a way to get stuff back I'm sad to say I'm done.

My Reviews Cut the Rope | 180 | Spark it Up | Epic War TD | Lego Harry Potter

WARNING - CHECK YOUR APP PURCHASES! There are several hacked apps out there!