Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2011, 02:45 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

those good 'ol memories btw

what's the best Flick game for ipad?
Old 12-25-2011, 02:48 AM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

About time the old thread retired. Definitely spent a lot of time there though. Lots of awesome convos, heheh. 23,593 posts and 1,410,287 views later, it's finally been closed. Most popular thread on TA of all time. Let's continue the good work here in this one.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2ks8x View Post
those good 'ol memories btw

what's the best Flick game for ipad?
I've always liked these, my favorites in the category and made by the same dev, pikpok.

Flick Kick Football
and
Flick Kick Field Goal
Old 12-25-2011, 04:20 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Woah! Definitely came as a surprise!

Anyway, I only got an opinion from Goofy so Terra Noctis or LostWinds. I like retro, but I also like the look of LostWinds. I like virtual buttons, but gesture/tilt/swipe buttons often work for me.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:26 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Woah! Definitely came as a surprise!

Anyway, I only got an opinion from Goofy so Terra Noctis or LostWinds. I like retro, but I also like the look of LostWinds. I like virtual buttons, but gesture/tilt/swipe buttons often work for me.
I've got both but only played Terra Noctis so far, and it's very, very well-made.

I don't know if I'd go as far as saying it's "one of the best platformers I've ever played", but it's definitely very good. I had no problem with controls or anything silly like that.

LostWinds I still haven't got the time to play.

Also am I crazy for not liking Crazy Hedgy that much? I mean I like the aesthetics and level design and the skin, but the gameplay is absolutely nothing special...

Last edited by Echoseven; 12-25-2011 at 04:29 AM..
Old 12-25-2011, 04:29 AM
iPhone 4

I'm looking for a good rpg game.. Any to recommend? Been looking at aralon and crimsonheart, but would only plan to get one first..
Old 12-25-2011, 04:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hello all. Pretty happy to find this thread. I was blown away by the size of the old one.

So I got an iphone 4S a few weeks ago, and after alerting my immediate/extended family, the itunes gift cards have been coming in droves. Right now I have just over $30 on my account. SO....

What should I get?

Have: Infinity Blade I+II, Superbrothers, Zenonia, gta3, LostWinds, Pocket God, Scribblenauts, CrystalDefenders, RAGE HD, Real Racing 2

I'd really like to find a virtual pet app similar to the old digimon/tamagotchi style handhelds. I'm a PC/Multi-console gamer, so my tastes are broad.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:43 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDrinkWater View Post
I'm looking for a good rpg game.. Any to recommend? Been looking at aralon and crimsonheart, but would only plan to get one first..
Mage Gauntlet is the best you're gonna get, but if you're looking for more of a first person RPG, Aralon is the one to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovalias View Post
Hello all. Pretty happy to find this thread. I was blown away by the size of the old one.

So I got an iphone 4S a few weeks ago, and after alerting my immediate/extended family, the itunes gift cards have been coming in droves. Right now I have just over $30 on my account. SO....

What should I get?

Have: Infinity Blade I+II, Superbrothers, Zenonia, gta3, LostWinds, Pocket God, Scribblenauts, CrystalDefenders, RAGE HD, Real Racing 2

I'd really like to find a virtual pet app similar to the old digimon/tamagotchi style handhelds. I'm a PC/Multi-console gamer, so my tastes are broad.
First of all, welcome to Toucharcade! I hope you enjoy it.

Here are a few suggestions:

Kinectimals
Epoch
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Sonic CD
Mage Gauntlet
Jetpack Joyride
Dungeon Raid

Little tough determining what to suggest since there are literally a million apps, albeit most are crap.

Decided I'd take a look at how much people posted in the old thread.....WOW

Last edited by RaptorF35; 12-25-2011 at 04:56 AM..
Old 12-25-2011, 04:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Thanks for the welcome, and the prompt response. Sonic CD was one of the first games I played on the PC, so I have been interested to see how well it translates. I'm downloading Mage Gauntlet right now, it looked fairly entertaining. I'm loving LostWinds.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:57 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovalias View Post
Thanks for the welcome, and the prompt response. Sonic CD was one of the first games I played on the PC, so I have been interested to see how well it translates. I'm downloading Mage Gauntlet right now, it looked fairly entertaining. I'm loving LostWinds.
Christian Whitehead (the guy behind the Sonic port) is a hero, he put a bunch of love into that game, it works beautifully.