Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2011, 01:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
I know this is cliche, and probably arrogant, but this is NOT a game to be purchased for its length, and if you are using that as a consideration, I'm not sure if this is the right game for you. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, that's not my intention.

This isn't a terribly long story. If you love it, it will have a great amount of replay value. I know for me it's something I cherish and "collect" if you will. Knowing its on my device gives me warm and fuzzy feelings.

Have you played any point and click adventure games before? Monkey island/tales/back to the future, etc?

If the game was only a few hours, would that be an issue if the game was beyond stellar in its quality?

Ugh. I sound so obtuse, I know. This is just a game that can't be picked up because of its length. It's the kind of game you just buy and play... No, experience.
No that makes complete sense, I just hate to get immersed in a beautiful game/story line to have it end in an hour, you know? Can you give ANY rough estimate of how long it plays on the first run? I'm sure if it's as good as everyone makes it out to be I'll end up replaying it in a month or two I'm just wondering if this will eat up my plane flight or if it would eat up my layover, you know?