Game Releases 2012 - Games to Come Each Week

12-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Game Releases 2012 - Games to Come Each Week

2013...a new year, a new thread.

Please visit this link for a concise list of upcoming monthly, weekly and daily releases, complete with TA Plays videos and links to each release's upcoming and release threads. Feel free to use the thread just as you always have this one; whether it's to post release dates, jot down what you'd like to buy each week, wonder why a certain release hasn't come out on time or even just talk about the games in general. It's no different from this thread.

Have a great 2013 and see you all in the new thread!

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-05-2013 at 02:36 AM.
12-30-2011, 06:27 PM
It's been great so far. Just keep up what you've been doing. No need to change anything. Just keep out the less plausible unconfirmed games, lol. Battlefield 3 was on the unconfirmed list in November -_-..

Twitter: @back2this

12-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah was great as is, was pretty awesome to see you pick it up when imns no longer did it. Always checked your thread every week, looked forward to it.

12-30-2011, 06:42 PM
All seemed fine - the only think I would change would be to update the first post any time there was new information and maybe less speculation.

(IE as soon as the projected releases for that week or beyond were out you could start the next week so it didn't look outdated and old.)
12-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Yeah, add less unconfirmed posts! But otherwise, keep it as it was

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-30-2011, 06:52 PM
I'd personally think that you should put a couple more sections: "confirmed" "probably" "maybe" "unlikely, but possible" or something along those lines....also a "not coming" for popular ones that people had thought might be coming that aren't...
Also if you could add a star next to the ones that do come in on NZ release day, that'd be really nice too...

I don't want a signature.
12-30-2011, 07:54 PM
I liked the original format. So, keep it the same as you always had it!

Just only have the games that are 100% confirmed on this thread though. This thread is about the "Games to Come Each Week" not the "Games that Might Come Each Week".

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
12-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
I liked the original format. So, keep it the same as you always had it!

Just only have the games that are 100% confirmed on this thread though. This thread is about the "Games to Come Each Week" not the "Games that Might Come Each Week".
Well I like the maybe's, but like backtothis said, only the plausible ones. This thread has been pretty useful and I hope triggy can keep it up to date as much as possible.
12-31-2011, 01:05 AM
This is the one thread that I look forward to the most and I check daily. Whatever you decide to do in whatever format, keep up the great work!

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
12-31-2011, 01:14 AM
Maybe just divvy it up into two sections, confirmed and unconfirmed. Other than that, keep it up as usual!

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking