App description: Universal (iPad+iPhone) version of the award-winning adventure game from the makers of Samorost and Botanicula.

- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- PC Gamer, Best Soundtrack Of The Year

"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
"It's Phenomenal" - AppAdvice
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer

You can play Machinarium also on your Mac or PC. Try also our latest game Botanicula for iPad, Mac or PC!
09-19-2011, 04:25 PM
And added...

Screen rotation!

YES!!

<fist pump>
09-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Why does it say "headphones recommended"?
Just because to better enjoy the music/sound, or are there sound related puzzles?

09-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedest View Post
Why does it say "headphones recommended"?
Just because to better enjoy the music/sound, or are there sound related puzzles?
Sounds better. That's all.
09-19-2011, 09:17 PM
They finally released a bug fix update. Don't know how much it fixed, but it shouldn't be as buggy now.
EDIT: Wow, didnt notice another page XD. Was beat to the punch.

Last edited by tygamr; 09-20-2011 at 05:05 PM.
10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post

Speaking of which, I've found another (minor) bug:
When playing the hint book mini-game, after killing a spider and going through the web where it was, you may die. Doesn't always happen, but it happened to me several times.
you always die by touching the edge of the web, ipad2 or PC since ever..
10-04-2011, 03:58 PM
I wish they had a "child mode" without the puzzles. My youngest son absolutely adores working his way through the adventure and I have filled up every single save slot in an effort to bypass the more difficult puzzles. There aren't enough slots, of course, so I am getting pretty tired of doing some of the more tedious ones over and over and over...
10-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
I wish they had a "child mode" without the puzzles. My youngest son absolutely adores working his way through the adventure and I have filled up every single save slot in an effort to bypass the more difficult puzzles. There aren't enough slots, of course, so I am getting pretty tired of doing some of the more tedious ones over and over and over...
super idea !
second this one

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
01-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Sale

Now down to $1.99

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
01-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Now down to $1.99
Of course it is. I waited till the 3rd hoping for a New Years sale, when there appeared to not be one, I went ahead and just bought this. So yeah, of course right after I bite, the price goes down...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
01-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Of course it is. I waited till the 3rd hoping for a New Years sale, when there appeared to not be one, I went ahead and just bought this. So yeah, of course right after I bite, the price goes down...
You are not the only one

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!