Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 09-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Ubisububi Ubisububi is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Posts: 729
Default

And added...

Screen rotation!

YES!!

<fist pump>
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Kedest Kedest is offline
Member
iPad 2, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 32
Default

Why does it say "headphones recommended"?
Just because to better enjoy the music/sound, or are there sound related puzzles?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-19-2011, 07:07 PM
soldat7 soldat7 is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedest View Post
Why does it say "headphones recommended"?
Just because to better enjoy the music/sound, or are there sound related puzzles?
Sounds better. That's all.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-19-2011, 09:17 PM
tygamr tygamr is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 748
Default

They finally released a bug fix update. Don't know how much it fixed, but it shouldn't be as buggy now.
EDIT: Wow, didnt notice another page XD. Was beat to the punch.

Last edited by tygamr; 09-20-2011 at 05:05 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-04-2011, 09:57 AM
haj haj is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post

Speaking of which, I've found another (minor) bug:
When playing the hint book mini-game, after killing a spider and going through the web where it was, you may die. Doesn't always happen, but it happened to me several times.
you always die by touching the edge of the web, ipad2 or PC since ever..
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Ubisububi Ubisububi is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Posts: 729
Default

I wish they had a "child mode" without the puzzles. My youngest son absolutely adores working his way through the adventure and I have filled up every single save slot in an effort to bypass the more difficult puzzles. There aren't enough slots, of course, so I am getting pretty tired of doing some of the more tedious ones over and over and over...
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-04-2011, 04:49 PM
soup soup is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
I wish they had a "child mode" without the puzzles. My youngest son absolutely adores working his way through the adventure and I have filled up every single save slot in an effort to bypass the more difficult puzzles. There aren't enough slots, of course, so I am getting pretty tired of doing some of the more tedious ones over and over and over...
super idea !
second this one
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-05-2012, 08:15 AM
jyhjyh jyhjyh is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 961
Default Sale

Now down to $1.99
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Snooptalian Snooptalian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Now down to $1.99
Of course it is. I waited till the 3rd hoping for a New Years sale, when there appeared to not be one, I went ahead and just bought this. So yeah, of course right after I bite, the price goes down...
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-05-2012, 08:48 AM
jyhjyh jyhjyh is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Of course it is. I waited till the 3rd hoping for a New Years sale, when there appeared to not be one, I went ahead and just bought this. So yeah, of course right after I bite, the price goes down...
You are not the only one
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent