Voice Answer: the new generation virtual assistant [+Lite version]
This week, we have submitted our latest 'Siri' like application for all iPhones, iPods and iPads.
Free Lite version is here:
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-answer-lite/id532522396?ls=1&mt=8
It is called 'Voice Answer', and can be considered as a sister product to 'Voice Ask', which we developed earlier.
Voice Answer uses strong speech recognition and speech output on top of a excellent knowledge engine. We are using Wolfram Alpha, among others, which is also the main source of 'Siri'.
We believe we have a strong alternative product to Siri:
- It runs on iOS devices from 4.2 onwards, which is almost all of them. Unlike Siri, which only works on a 4S
- The speech recognition works better than that of Siri, especially with foreign accents
- The knowledge answers are spoken out, unlike with Siri.
- There is an alternative keyboard input, useful when spelling out difficult phrases
- Relevant images are presented with each topic
- The chatbot 'Eve' can be taught details such as your family info, the name of your pet, the model of your car, etc.
- The app is fully configurable: how much speech output, 'witty' chatbot on yes or no, how many items stored in memory
And anything 'Voice Anwer' can't do yet, will be added in future updates. Except the ability to change diapers..
Voice Answer can present geographical location details
With Voice Answer you have an encyclopedia in your pocket, a guide for product comparison and lots more..
Financial data will be spoken out whenever you need it.
And you can switch on the Voice Answer chatbot 'Eve' to have a light, fun conversation.
If you have any suggestions or input for us, please let us know, and we will do our best to add this in upcoming updates. Thank you!
Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Last edited by Red1; 08-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Images to add