★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-02-2012, 03:49 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys View Post
Did anyone try it with Blutrol + iCP / iCade?
It has iCade support?

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
02-02-2012, 03:52 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
I dont like $5 games and IAP's in the same package. And if i want deep car customization - i'll play Real Racing 2.
$5 is still cheap as anything for this game. As for the IAP's this is another example of people getting carried away, you dont have to buy the IAP's, its a bit like Death Rally, take your time doing races to build up your car/money or if you want a quick fix then buy some IAP's

IAP's dont ruin this game at all, its just there for people who want to quickly move ahead which is fine

02-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
It has iCade support?
Nope - this is why I'm asking before shelling out 4 euros for the game only to find out it sucks with the iCade. Some racing games are perfectly controllable with the iCade via the Blutrol hack; some (e.g., Death Rally or Mini Motor Racing By The Binary Mill) aren't.
02-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
$5 is still cheap as anything for this game. As for the IAP's this is another example of people getting carried away, you dont have to buy the IAP's, its a bit like Death Rally, take your time doing races to build up your car/money or if you want a quick fix then buy some IAP's

IAP's dont ruin this game at all, its just there for people who want to quickly move ahead which is fine
Right. But the concept since the original RR has changed. Now it seems that i have to grind thru and upgrade upgrade upgrade...i dont have time and patience for that. Sorry
02-02-2012, 04:04 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 7
how to change my avatar name in this game ?
02-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
Right. But the concept since the original RR has changed. Now it seems that i have to grind thru and upgrade upgrade upgrade...i dont have time and patience for that. Sorry
Fair enough, dont think they can win though, to me theres a lot of gameplay in this game which will keep me busy, if people complete the levels in a few hours they'll then criticise it for being too short !
02-02-2012, 04:21 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
Right. But the concept since the original RR has changed. Now it seems that i have to grind thru and upgrade upgrade upgrade...i dont have time and patience for that. Sorry
There's an Arcade game mode with 40 challenges where you get a different car that's already fitted with upgrades for you for each event. A good way to see pretty much the whole game, without even bothering with the career, credits or upgrades.
02-02-2012, 04:32 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelbite_Games View Post
There's an Arcade game mode with 40 challenges where you get a different car that's already fitted with upgrades for you for each event. A good way to see pretty much the whole game, without even bothering with the career, credits or upgrades.
Nice to see you around here... any plans on adding iControlPad support? Preferably for the analogue nubs but even digital (iCade-compliant) would be nice.
02-02-2012, 04:53 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys View Post
Nice to see you around here... any plans on adding iControlPad support? Preferably for the analogue nubs but even digital (iCade-compliant) would be nice.
We can look into that. The game do support analogue input internally already, so it shouldn't be much trouble to make it work with such devices.
02-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,306
I've got an iCade if you are willing to let me beta test.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB