Punicorn Escape by Mind Juice Media

11-02-2010, 05:09 PM
And if you pass a checkmark make it start to become a triple rainbow! HAHAHA

-Alex
06-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Sorry for the slow progress folks, but believe me, Unicorn Rush is coming along very well.

We are working on an in-game level editor (iPad only right now). This will initially be for internal use only, but we hope to eventually make it generally available for players to create and share levels online.

Here is a quick preview of the editor. Note that this is a mockup, and the background image is a bit blurry since I just grabbed an old screenshot and scaled it up.

Same image is also available here: http://yfrog.com/z/gyenxyp

Next step after the editor is to finish off the particle effects and then begin beta testing.

Last edited by MindJuice; 06-20-2011 at 12:58 PM.
11-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Was just looking at the web site, hoping to see news of how close this is to release. Love everything from Mind Juice I've tried to date, and assume this will be similarly enjoyed by me.
11-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagManX View Post
Was just looking at the web site, hoping to see news of how close this is to release. Love everything from Mind Juice I've tried to date, and assume this will be similarly enjoyed by me.
Hi RagManX!

Unicorn Rush is closing in on completion. We made a few major changes to how the game worked, and a few technology changes under the hood.

I think about 6 more weeks until beta testing.

Thanks!
11-20-2011, 01:54 PM
some random names that flashed...

Paddie the Unicorn
Puddle the Punicorn
Puddle the Pantsy Unicorn

About me
I experiment a lot with game analytics.

My Gamasutra blog : Indie Game Analytics 101
12-16-2011, 04:10 PM
With Christmas coming, the next 6 weeks should fly past!

Thanks for the name ideas, but we finished that contest a looooong time ago!
02-09-2012, 03:57 PM
It's been fun to skim through this thread and see the evolution of the game's design. I'm looking forward to the look on my daughter's face when she plays this game for the first time. Yes, she LOVES unicorns.
06-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Hey everyone!

Unicorn Rush is finally released in the App Store!

Check out the TouchArcade thread now!

Thanks!