• Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 340.3 MB
  • Version: 1.01.02
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

Experience this much beloved, touching story for yourself. Try this brand-new kind of "Interactive Mystery" for free right now!

*Devices and iOS supported: iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 4.3 or later
*iPhone 3G / iPod touch 2G are not supported
*Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish

This Story Starts with Your Death
In an obscure corner of the city, a single bullet takes your life, but thats not all it takes. When you awaken as a spirit, you realize you have no recollection of who you are. Thus begins your search for the answers to these questions: Who am I?, Who killed me?, and Why was I killed?

One night is all you have to answer these questions before your soul vanishes at dawns first light, and your only lead is the female detective who witnessed your death...

"Possess" and "Manipulate" Your Way to the Truth!
As the main character, you can possess and manipulate objects, such as a guitar or an umbrella, using your "Powers of the Dead". A variety of actions will be available to you depending on what you possess. Strive to possess the truth itself!

Rewind Time "4 Minutes Before Death" to Change Fate!
Death seems to follow you wherever you go, but you can do something about that! Using one of your ghostly powers, go back to a point 4 minutes before a persons death and change their fate!

Chapters 1 and 2 are Free!
Should this touching tale possess you, the rest of the story is available for purchase under Buy More Chapters on the title screen.

Based on the Critically Acclaimed Nintendo DS Game
*GameSpot Best of 2011 Awards - Best Handheld Game Winner
*GameTrailers Game of the Year Awards 2011 - Best Nintendo DS Game Winner

*For iPod touch and iPad users, a Wi-Fi environment will be necessary to purchase additional chapters.

Echoseven's comments:

02-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I think I am getting close to the end, and I am LOVING it so far. I would be dropping $10 on games like this all day long if they kept coming out.
Keep yourself happy with those 20 saved bucks.

I bought this thing at 30 bucks when it came out on the DS.

Reviewer at The App Shack
02-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I think I am getting close to the end, and I am LOVING it so far. I would be dropping $10 on games like this all day long if they kept coming out.
That's exactly what I've been thinking since I finished it. I don't care if iDevices are supposedly just for 'bite sized gaming', but more epic and awesome games like Ghost Trick is exactly what I think we need more of on iOS. Capcom needs to hurry up and release Ace Attourney 123 in English!

02-13-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebub23 View Post
[...]
Still not worth 9.99 IMHO since there's NO replay value at all! [...]
This is a visual novel, so don't count on replay value. It's like being disappointed that the story is still the same when you read a book the second time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoet View Post
That's exactly what I've been thinking since I finished it. I don't care if iDevices are supposedly just for 'bite sized gaming', but more epic and awesome games like Ghost Trick is exactly what I think we need more of on iOS. Capcom needs to hurry up and release Ace Attourney 123 in English!
Yeah, I have to agree. I'm really looking forward to Ace Attorney 123 HD in English. I won't play the first part again, as I already did (without HD, of course).
When it comes to Ghost Trick, I paid 7,99 for it and think it was cheap. I would pay up to 12 for games with this quality.
I mean, even though this game is a port, it plays like it was developed specially for iOS. And we don't have to talk about graphics, animations, sound effects, music, storyline, etc. It's all brilliant, it's stylish, it's touching.
02-17-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm almost at the very end now, and the game is still awesome and mind blowing I just love it... I wish it would never end...

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
06-07-2012, 02:46 PM
can anyone upolad their save data files? becasue I lost mine... and I dont want start from first chapter.
12-28-2012, 03:07 AM
Capcom added a new mini game to Ghost Trick in an update today; you can access it after you've completed the main game.
This could point to an upcoming sale.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Aww and not optimized for the iPhone 5 screen
12-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Is the mini game thing new to this version? Has anyone tried it and can say what it is without posting story spoilers? I still haven't beaten the game yet
12-28-2012, 03:42 PM
Could be a future update with expanded story.

That's Prince Boss To You!
12-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Damn it! I just finished the ds version a few weeks ago!