★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
ugh, a bug in this is pissing me off. if you kill an enemy player and they have carriers, you inherit them. however, theres a max of 3 carriers. so if you have 2, and kill an enemy with 2, the game freaks out and just sits there. you cant end your turn or anything. its happened twice in a row for me now!
Notify the developer.

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!
02-14-2012, 04:39 AM
Help. Still stuck on tutorial harvester section

Ok I must be really thick but the harvester tutorial where you have to use the harvester to destroy enemy hex escapes me. I don't see what the sequence is. I keep getting separated from the enemy tiles. I can't get the logic of that part.

02-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Been playing more and more... and I'm thinking I might like Greed Corp more than Battle For Wesnoth... =oO

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
01-22-2013, 11:16 AM
Just reinstalled this to play through it again... And am Fallon in love with it all over again...

I don't think I'd put it above Wesnoth, but on my enjoyment meter, it's right around that level (even though they're two completely different types of TBS titles)...

Really wish this one got more attention than it did.
01-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Just reinstalled this to play through it again... And am Fallon in love with it all over again...

I don't think I'd put it above Wesnoth, but on my enjoyment meter, it's right around that level (even though they're two completely different types of TBS titles)...

Really wish this one got more attention than it did.
Definitely. Never received proper coverage and is a really great game.

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!
01-22-2013, 11:25 PM
I have this on PS3 and PC, I tried the ipad lite but non retina so skipped it, may check it out again as it IS a very good game.
03-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Played the game on Xbox this weekend, so decided to re-install it on the iPad (got it on the day it was released).

Initially I didn't like the interface, so uninstalled it. However, several updates later it plays much better now. So I purchased the iPhone version today.

Zooming a little bit out, the game plays really well on my iPhone 5. I'm referring to UX; of course, it could have been less button-tap-based, but it still works pretty well.

Would enjoy playing with other GC players!
03-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatada View Post
Played the game on Xbox this weekend, so decided to re-install it on the iPad (got it on the day it was released).

Initially I didn't like the interface, so uninstalled it. However, several updates later it plays much better now. So I purchased the iPhone version today.

Zooming a little bit out, the game plays really well on my iPhone 5. I'm referring to UX; of course, it could have been less button-tap-based, but it still works pretty well.

Would enjoy playing with other GC players!
Yeah!!

I've still got this amazing little gem on my phone and I don't think I'll ever take it off. I do wish there were more online players though. A single player 'randomized' skirmish type mode would have been awesome too...

Sucks this didn't get more attention. =o(

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)