App description: A challenging comic book styled arcade game - INC ; from the creators of Meganoid and Stardash comes another awesome action game

"OrangePixel has released their latest action platform game, named simply: INC, which is probably my favorite of their releases." 4/5 TouchArcade

"[INC] is a game that all fans of old-school gaming should snag, as well as casual gamers" 4/5 AppShack

"INC is one of the better games Ive downloaded recently. The look, feel and sounds in the game really add a vintage mood to the game." 9/10 AppScore

The year 2135, the world is ruled by Corporations, humans are slowly being replaced by robots and machines, and the most powerful humans are now looking for ways to transfer their souls into robots, for eternal life.

Fight your way thru four stylish worlds, surviving a large variation of different robots and machines that only have one mission, stop you from reaching your goal: save Dr Robotus!

The unique graphical style, cool retro music and sound effects, and our well known hard-but-fair gameplay turn INC into an entertaining action adventure.

Four worlds, 40 levels, multiple layers of gameplay for casual and core gamers, what are you waiting for!

Find any bugs? tell us on twitter @orangepixel, facebook.com/orangepixel or mail us, and we will try and get them fixed ASAP!

Echoseven's comments:

02-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
So im zombifying this thread because i only got it today and im loving it. Unfortunately... i got stuck on 1-9. I havent found the hidden booster here. Help?
After you kill the first three guys and jump across the first pit, there's a button to your right, below the falling things (stalactites?).
02-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
After you kill the first three guys and jump across the first pit, there's a button to your right, below the falling things (stalactites?).
Yeah... found it. Thanks!

03-19-2012, 05:59 AM
I STILL have not gotten this game.

Maybe in a little while.

If it is really worth it and really good, just tell me.

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
03-19-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoids View Post

Maybe in a little while.

=oO

OMG! You NEED this game!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
03-19-2012, 06:26 AM
If you're at all a fan of OrangePixel's games, you NEED this. In fact, Meganoid, Super Drill Panic, Neoteria, INC and Stardash all belong on your iDevice. DO IT!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-19-2012, 07:30 AM
you really should get it, and if you check your inbox, now you really have no reason NOT to get it
03-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoids View Post

Maybe in a little while.

Dude, you NEED this...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
03-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
there was a front page thread of some game stealing copyright off one and one story this looks similar is this it?
Nah dude. Nothing stolen here.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-19-2012, 10:13 AM
nothing stolen here, all original stuff !