★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

D.C Empire

02-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
New screenshots coming next week showin off the redone graphics.
Awesome! Really interested in this.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
New screenshots coming next week showin off the redone graphics.
looking forward to it:]

All Time Favorites:Super Crossfire HD
Playing:Dodonpachi:BD ,UMK3, KOF-i
Waiting for:fleetCOMM, Noble Armada, God of Blades
Follow me on Tumblr

02-19-2012, 07:48 AM
My computer has a virus at the moment so development on the game has been delayed a little but I still hope to bring screen shots by the end of this week. The new style is much more detailed and offers a variety of level viewpoints. Doesn't neccisarily look like CTW. The game is (as I mentioned earlier) a more linear game then gta or car jack streets. It's a lot like driver with a story mode and a free roam mode but there are missions on foot (more actually, as the vehicle handling is not one of the game's strong suits). That's all I'll reveal now though. Don't wanna reveal too much.
02-19-2012, 01:24 PM
My recommendation? Find an artist to help you.

If you're actually going to release a "screenshot" like that, you clearly don't care about being taken seriously. You may say that this is your first game, and that you deserve a bit of leniency. While that is true, leniency is for the average game with average graphics, like Cado or Fastball. I, like others have also said, could do better graphics in less than a minute in GIMP.

I would love to see some better graphics this week from you, but I doubt that'll happen if you actually liked your old art at all.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
02-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Good luck with your app. Dont mind the trolls.
02-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
My recommendation? Find an artist to help you.

If you're actually going to release a "screenshot" like that, you clearly don't care about being taken seriously. You may say that this is your first game, and that you deserve a bit of leniency. While that is true, leniency is for the average game with average graphics, like Cado or Fastball. I, like others have also said, could do better graphics in less than a minute in GIMP.

I would love to see some better graphics this week from you, but I doubt that'll happen if you actually liked your old art at all.
I am looking forward to showing off the new graphic style. Disregard the earlier screen shots when judging the graphics
02-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Sorry that these screens are taking so long. My computer is still down. The screens will be up this weekend or next week. The game is coming in April probably.
02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Expect a more in depth look at the game on our website soon.
02-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Sounds good, where's the website?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Sounds good, where's the website?
It's up but not completly finished. A co-owner of the company is working on it at the moment. I'll link soon