Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-20-2012, 04:46 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
I posted this on the Calis Projects forum yesterday. We are in bad need of a tile artist as we are getting close to release.
Here is the message:

ZENFORMS needs a tile artist!

Can you make tiles like this

Tiles are the 32 by 32 "tile" sprites that make up the maps. Each colored square on that image is a 32 by 32 pixel tile.

I'm looking for a tile artist to help out with ZENFORMS. This would be a paid commission job. I'll discuss of private message if your interested in doing it. I'd be willing to pay 10 euro and upwards (payments will be in euros) for a tile sheet (10 by 10 tile grid - payment would be scaled based on sheet size and complexity of objects).
We are in bad need of tiles especially our indoor map tiles (like the tiles that make this map):

Of course, the tiles would need to match the styles we have in the game. If your interested contact: admin@calisprojects.com or send me a private message here.

Tiles in the above images were created by Will Smith / Alistair and Minorthreat
Omg, That looks great and I can't wait for the release. Hopefully this month or early next month maybay? lol.

Anyways now I wish I could design x.x
Old 02-23-2012, 07:49 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I posted this on the Calis Projects forum yesterday. We are in bad need of a tile artist as we are getting close to release.
Here is the message:

ZENFORMS needs a tile artist!

Can you make tiles like this

Tiles are the 32 by 32 "tile" sprites that make up the maps. Each colored square on that image is a 32 by 32 pixel tile.

I'm looking for a tile artist to help out with ZENFORMS. This would be a paid commission job. I'll discuss of private message if your interested in doing it. I'd be willing to pay 10 euro and upwards (payments will be in euros) for a tile sheet (10 by 10 tile grid - payment would be scaled based on sheet size and complexity of objects).
We are in bad need of tiles especially our indoor map tiles (like the tiles that make this map):

Of course, the tiles would need to match the styles we have in the game. If your interested contact: admin@calisprojects.com or send me a private message here.

Tiles in the above images were created by Will Smith / Alistair and Minorthreat
Looking at the pictures, the characters do kind of look a little fat. You think you can make a slim, average, husky(fat) mode in the game? Just saying, if not its good the way it is. Hopefully a future feature?
Old 02-23-2012, 09:34 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Looking at the pictures, the characters do kind of look a little fat. You think you can make a slim, average, husky(fat) mode in the game? Just saying, if not its good the way it is. Hopefully a future feature?
What the hell ...
Please say this was a pathetic attempt to troll.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume View Post
What the hell ...
Please say this was a pathetic attempt to troll.
That's wasn't rude or being a "troll" as the people of the internet say.

Actually I agree with him.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:00 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

What separates this type of Pokemon-like game from the others is the simple ability to walk around towns. LOVEEEEE
Old 02-23-2012, 06:14 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdzer View Post
What separates this type of Pokemon-like game from the others is the simple ability to walk around towns. LOVEEEEE
Not to mention the ability to pick your own gender, create your own look using outfits and hairstyles, making choices and quests. The game has been in development for 2 years, has a whole fake planet created with it's own lore, history and brands for you to explore in this massive game world.
Also, all our ZENFORMS were designed by 2 designers FOR ZENFORMS and are not random monsters or "fakemon" we asked an artist from deviantart for ;-)

:P
Ha I'm joking.

Any ways - I have an answer for that question on the bodies.
When we started working on the game, I wanted the ability for the characters to be able to wear any outfit/hairstyle layered on top of them and not a "set look". Because of the pixel style of the game, tricks like scaling and stretching the outfits looked really weird. So we could only have 1 body type.
Originally, we had several body types. Small, tall, fat and "kid/child". But it would of added so much time and resources if we wanted to keep the outfit system that was planned (the one we have now).

I have a surprise planned for the game (well to show you all). I'm not ready to show it off yet. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the weekend, if not, I'm sure I'll post some more screenshots lol.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Ooh, i like surprises, but not being startled. And while surprising can be fun, it can also be startling... Anyways, hope this comes out before mar 11 . Btw did you find your tile artist yet?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Not to mention the ability to pick your own gender, create your own look using outfits and hairstyles, making choices and quests. The game has been in development for 2 years, has a whole fake planet created with it's own lore, history and brands for you to explore in this massive game world.
Also, all our ZENFORMS were designed by 2 designers FOR ZENFORMS and are not random monsters or "fakemon" we asked an artist from deviantart for ;-)

:P
Ha I'm joking.

Any ways - I have an answer for that question on the bodies.
When we started working on the game, I wanted the ability for the characters to be able to wear any outfit/hairstyle layered on top of them and not a "set look". Because of the pixel style of the game, tricks like scaling and stretching the outfits looked really weird. So we could only have 1 body type.
Originally, we had several body types. Small, tall, fat and "kid/child". But it would of added so much time and resources if we wanted to keep the outfit system that was planned (the one we have now).

I have a surprise planned for the game (well to show you all). I'm not ready to show it off yet. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the weekend, if not, I'm sure I'll post some more screenshots lol.
Thanks for replying back on my body question/idea/ whatever it is that u mentioned. That's a good thing you took the extra body types out, so you can consintrate on the clothing and everything.

Also thanks to whomever defended my post saying I didn't troll. I don't even know exactly what trolling is lol. Thanks again.

Last edited by tso5818; 02-23-2012 at 11:06 PM..
Old 02-24-2012, 06:20 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdzer View Post
Uh you can do that in Pocket Monsters.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:14 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
Uh you can do that in Pocket Monsters.
He was referencing other pokemon-like games for iOS - not referencing the Pokemon games themselves.

I posted this image on my twitter during the week.
This is a teaser for the bad guys in the game.
More information on them will be coming really soon.