Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Developer

Send a message via MSN to Thomas Lund Send a message via Yahoo to Thomas Lund Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas Lund
Default Will be there at GDC - come say hi

Hey guys and girls,

I will be present at GDC this year showing off our upcoming unannounced TBS game.

So if you just want to say hi and have a quick chat + an exclusive little peek preview, then find me around the Nordic Games exhibition area. I'll most likely have a Tactical Soldier t-shirt on at least one of the days :-)

Guess this post also is the first real mention of our new game that is mostly completed at this time. Slightly too early to show anything just yet, but the game is shaping up to be even better than TS. Crazy!

Best
Thomas
Old 02-17-2012, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Lund View Post
Hey guys and girls,

I will be present at GDC this year showing off our upcoming unannounced TBS game.

So if you just want to say hi and have a quick chat + an exclusive little peek preview, then find me around the Nordic Games exhibition area. I'll most likely have a Tactical Soldier t-shirt on at least one of the days :-)

Guess this post also is the first real mention of our new game that is mostly completed at this time. Slightly too early to show anything just yet, but the game is shaping up to be even better than TS. Crazy!

Best
Thomas
Great to hear about the new game. You guys should come to PAX East, though .
Old 02-17-2012, 03:23 AM
Developer

Send a message via MSN to Thomas Lund Send a message via Yahoo to Thomas Lund Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas Lund

Never been to Pax - only heard about it as gamers heaven.

/Thomas
Old 02-17-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Never been to Pax - only heard about it as gamers heaven.

/Thomas
I have yet to go myself, but this year I snagged some press credentials -- my agency has the convention center as a client...
Old 02-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Developer

Oh cool cool!! The passes themselves are not the main problem - its the travel expenses from Europe and hotels.

Throwing several thousands after it and just attending as standard conference goer seems a waste. So thus adding on top a bunch of expenses for exhibiting (table, PR material etc.etc.) and time.

But thinking about it - thinking about it.

GDC first though :-D

Going out there?

/Thomas
Old 02-17-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Oh cool cool!! The passes themselves are not the main problem - its the travel expenses from Europe and hotels.

Throwing several thousands after it and just attending as standard conference goer seems a waste. So thus adding on top a bunch of expenses for exhibiting (table, PR material etc.etc.) and time.

But thinking about it - thinking about it.

GDC first though :-D

Going out there?

/Thomas
Unfortunately, no. I guess I'll have to wait to find out what you guys have been up to.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:48 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

very exciting news that you are working on a new title..if its anyway similar to tactical soldier its an insta buy on day 1 release. But I want to ask a questions will we see future more campaigns via IAP to tactical soldier? Or it didn't get much revenue so there won't be future more IAP campaigns???
For me, it's best TBS on AppStore after FFT tactics!
Old 02-22-2012, 04:22 AM
Developer

Hey Rivozzz

Super happy that you like the game! So thanks for playing!

We have been concentrating on getting the next game out the door and not on campaign 3. If you've played campaign 2 you will know that the story isnt wrapped up - so we definitely would love to do a campaign 3.

Thats actually part of going to GDC to see if we can find interest for C3/C4.

Our next game: even more awesome than TS. Thats our aim and I think we did it. Better graphics, better controls, dual weapons, much much more replayability, more open world, lots more tactical gameplay, smarter AI etc.

Depending on what happens at GDC and some of the meetings there, we will announce it all afterwards with screenies and stuff! But if you find me at GDC on the Nordic Pavillion area, then I'll give you a live preview ;-)

/Thomas
Old 03-04-2012, 12:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looking forward to seeing screenshots of your new TBS in the near future.

Last edited by Marcus70; 03-13-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Old 03-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Developer

Hey guys and girls,

I have 2 promo codes left, as I pulled too many from iTunes for my needs.

Rather than letting them go to waste, I wanted to put them up here for 2 lucky gamers.

HMYRLWEYPJRL
M6Y9A9FAPF44

Best
Thomas