Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-15-2012, 05:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by joby1 View Post
This is a new launch published by Widebeam Digital to replace the old version released by FoxDevil. However I noticed in the settings part of the app there is options to port your progress from the old version.
It is so different from the old version, much more slicker, great music and new features as well as visuals, a lot of work seems to been done in the transition
a lot of work also has been done on the original release, which was great. if they had kept the old version, i might have bought the new one. the fact they hadn't makes this game a no-no for me.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

each to their own, I think the improvements make a big difference for the better.
Looks like it is in New & Noteworthy around Europe at the moment, one to watch out for.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:39 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Yeah, thanks but bought it once already, so I'm not going to buy it again. What happens next time this gets updated? Buy it a third time? Definitely no thanks.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

it's not an update, it's an entirely new version of the game with better features and is published by an entirely different developer, am sure the updates will be free after this
Old 02-17-2012, 03:50 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by joby1 View Post
it's not an update, it's an entirely new version of the game with better features and is published by an entirely different developer, am sure the updates will be free after this
if its a new game, why not make a seperate app entry, instead of removing the previous?
Old 02-17-2012, 04:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I actually had got the original free as it became a free app with IPA in for most of the original app's lifespan.

So basically what looks like has happened here:

The app was free (ok mostly, I think it's original release may have been briefly paid), it was then decided to make it much better and a paid app again, however as a new publisher go involved to instrument this it had to be created as a new app entirely, as Apple can't transfer apps between developers or allow another app out with similar name/idea. [url]http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7980470/what-is-the-procedure-to-switch-app-from-one-developer-account-to-another-develo[/url]

IMHO the new paid version is much much better and the fact the old one is gone makes sense as stupid to have two versions out, one that would be left unsupported and without all the new features.

I'm hooked on the new game, where as before I played it a bit.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Nice game! It's sort of a simpler take on SpaceChem / Codex of Alchemical Engineering. And well suited to the touch controls. Kudos!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:57 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Bump: has anyone else got this and managed to complete or near enough? Levels are getting hard but addictive around 40. I keep cOming back to it
Old 06-02-2012, 04:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default lite version out now

hey there is a LITE version now to try out:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/90o-lite-get-your-head-in-a-spin/id495508706?mt=8