02-24-2012, 07:53 AM
I have all but one star... The last level of the bonus pack. Any help?
02-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vbatt View Post
I have all but one star... The last level of the bonus pack. Any help?
Well, it actually took me a while to figure out how to do this. Here are holes locations, hope it helps
02-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciechan View Post
Well, it actually took me a while to figure out how to do this. [URL="http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5840/photodk.png"]Here are holes locations[/URL], hope it helps
I did it... Thank you! What a great game, I'm almost sad it's over.
02-05-2013, 11:18 AM
THANK YOU for such an awesome puzzle game. It's such a simple rule set yet some of the puzzles are real stumpers.

I've been working on maybe half a dozen puzzles for a while now and finally solved two of them while riding the train to work. I was STOKED. Still got a few more to go and am thus far resisting the urge for spoilers.

I just grabbed PAH Mini to keep me busy with new levels for a while. That is until I get to the same stumping point that I am with the original.

Thanks again!
02-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks a lot for kind words, it's nice to see that people still play the game! Should you decide that the urge is too strong, feel free to drop me an e-mail, and I'll do my best to help (I might have forgotten some solutions as well though )
02-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Got down to two levels and had to cave into the hints to solve them. Luckily they were two already asked about in this thread so I didn't feel like a total moron for not getting them. Though that solution for 3-12 is so simple now that I see it...

(The other was the last of the bonus levels and there's no way I would have gotten that on my own.)