★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-24-2012, 07:21 AM
I don't understand the evolutions and how these things evolve. So if anyone can explain, it'd be appreciated.
My Hatchi went from being a lardass to now being winged with the wider horns after the update.
So, now there's octopi and torches... What else?

I agree with everything that's being said too, with different options for the Smarts and Active choices like food has. Mini-games would be fun. So would battles as well. Sleep mode is a must though.

I'm actually hoping for more evolutions!

Now Playing: Monsters Ate Condo, Verticus
GameCenter: ExzanderMorgana
02-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Perhaps an evolution guide similar to those found in Tama instructions? Interactive in the options menu, kind of like a Pokedex? As you unlock evolutions, you unlock the data?

Just an idea...

03-02-2012, 01:00 PM
New update out...
03-03-2012, 02:18 PM
So...how does feeding work? Do I *have* to remember to feed it every so often or it dies? I don't want to feel wedded to it, but the idea of the game is intriguing.
03-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
So...how does feeding work? Do I *have* to remember to feed it every so often or it dies? .
Correct.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
03-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
So...how does feeding work? Do I *have* to remember to feed it every so often or it dies? I don't want to feel wedded to it, but the idea of the game is intriguing.
You can enable push notifications for it, which is what I did. I only get them twice or thrice a day, however, and usually at the beginning, middle and end of the day. It's very low maintenance compared to some other sims I've encountered.
03-07-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm curious as to how these evolutions actually occur. Is it based on caretaking? Or completely random?

I think the set sleep times really need to be implemented. The pets need care every 3 or so hours, and in the am, are famished and smelly.
03-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud652 View Post
I'm curious as to how these evolutions actually occur. Is it based on caretaking? Or completely random?
It's based on caretaking and which stats you choose to max out/leave empty/half full. Well, at least when the game first came out. I don't know about now, but it probably is.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
03-07-2012, 09:54 PM
I keep getting the squid.
03-13-2012, 04:44 PM
different forms

what r the different forms and how do i get them? i have 3 hatchis and they r all the same.