★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Lightning Fighter 1.1.2 is now available on the App Store!

*. Support more languages: Now 10 languages
*. Add Auto-Bomb Option: For expert players
*. Fixed minor bugs

02-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Does the game have a level select? It's ok if it doesn't - most ships don't - but I usually only have time to play a level or two so not having to play the same level or two every time would be a plus.

02-26-2012, 09:10 AM
Yes, GregB

It has a level select. You can choose any level after beated it. In the next update, we want to add "Mission Mode" to this game, each mission is an individual level.
02-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Universal or HD version sequel.
05-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi,

Which type of weapons do you want to have in Lightning Fighter?
05-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UwanStudio View Post
Hi,

Which type of weapons do you want to have in Lightning Fighter?
Universal support? :O

... Ohh... Weapon... Well, how about making a close range ship? Flamthowers, energy surge (imagine an energy spike popping out), deploying mines.

I can't remember much about her style of play, but in Castle of Shikigami 3 I used a chick that used swords as her weapons... It would be fun to have giant energy blades comingout of the ship's sides

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
... Ohh... Weapon... Well, how about making a close range ship? Flamthowers, energy surge (imagine an energy spike popping out), deploying mines.

I can't remember much about her style of play, but in Castle of Shikigami 3 I used a chick that used swords as her weapons... It would be fun to have giant energy blades comingout of the ship's sides
Good ideas, Drexiel. I also want to create a flamethrower ship, but my partner said it is like a WWII weapon, not SciFi. But we will consider it again.

Deploying mines, ok! Sounds great too.
05-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UwanStudio View Post
Good ideas, Drexiel. I also want to create a flamethrower ship, but my partner said it is like a WWII weapon, not SciFi. But we will consider it again.

Deploying mines, ok! Sounds great too.
Well, there is a Flamethrower on Dead Space ._.

Saw gun, bolt gun, a gun that shoots a lance that will explode... fire will always exists even in the future... ships explode xD so yeah

i was also thinking about shooting lightning, but at a melee range...

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
Well, there is a Flamethrower on Dead Space ._.

Saw gun, bolt gun, a gun that shoots a lance that will explode... fire will always exists even in the future... ships explode xD so yeah

i was also thinking about shooting lightning, but at a melee range...
Drexiel, you have lots of cool ideas. We will try to develop these as possible as we can.

I am glad to have the reason to convince my partner to create a flamethrower. I like that.
05-13-2012, 08:02 PM

A new spreadshot with 2 multiples

This will be in the version 1.1.3 which is a big update.