05-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi,

Which type of weapons do you want to have in Lightning Fighter?
05-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UwanStudio View Post
Hi,

Which type of weapons do you want to have in Lightning Fighter?
Universal support? :O

... Ohh... Weapon... Well, how about making a close range ship? Flamthowers, energy surge (imagine an energy spike popping out), deploying mines.

I can't remember much about her style of play, but in Castle of Shikigami 3 I used a chick that used swords as her weapons... It would be fun to have giant energy blades comingout of the ship's sides

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!

05-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
... Ohh... Weapon... Well, how about making a close range ship? Flamthowers, energy surge (imagine an energy spike popping out), deploying mines.

I can't remember much about her style of play, but in Castle of Shikigami 3 I used a chick that used swords as her weapons... It would be fun to have giant energy blades comingout of the ship's sides
Good ideas, Drexiel. I also want to create a flamethrower ship, but my partner said it is like a WWII weapon, not SciFi. But we will consider it again.

Deploying mines, ok! Sounds great too.
05-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UwanStudio View Post
Good ideas, Drexiel. I also want to create a flamethrower ship, but my partner said it is like a WWII weapon, not SciFi. But we will consider it again.

Deploying mines, ok! Sounds great too.
Well, there is a Flamethrower on Dead Space ._.

Saw gun, bolt gun, a gun that shoots a lance that will explode... fire will always exists even in the future... ships explode xD so yeah

i was also thinking about shooting lightning, but at a melee range...

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
05-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Well, there is a Flamethrower on Dead Space ._.

Saw gun, bolt gun, a gun that shoots a lance that will explode... fire will always exists even in the future... ships explode xD so yeah

i was also thinking about shooting lightning, but at a melee range...
Drexiel, you have lots of cool ideas. We will try to develop these as possible as we can.

I am glad to have the reason to convince my partner to create a flamethrower. I like that.
05-13-2012, 08:02 PM

A new spreadshot with 2 multiples

This will be in the version 1.1.3 which is a big update.
05-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Purple flames did not exist in a WWII context .
Any objections can be nullified by "The flame is not red. Your argument is invalid".

About a melee range ship, how bout a ship that executes a fast melee lunge attack, instead of a point blank range attack? Like a drill attack, or some blade winged ship bursting forward before doing a loop back to its original position (invulnerability during return to original position)?

If possible, I'd like a ship with psychic attack, Fruit Ninja style. Ship must be stationary while attacking.
05-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Purple flames did not exist in a WWII context .
Any objections can be nullified by "The flame is not red. Your argument is invalid".

About a melee range ship, how bout a ship that executes a fast melee lunge attack, instead of a point blank range attack? Like a drill attack, or some blade winged ship bursting forward before doing a loop back to its original position (invulnerability during return to original position)?

If possible, I'd like a ship with psychic attack, Fruit Ninja style. Ship must be stationary while attacking.
Purple flames is a good idea, too. Since the firestorm had the fire color beam.

It seems most people like a melee range attack. Yes, it is possible. Maybe when super-charged attacking, the ship becomes an invulnerable blade.
05-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
much like how in ESPgaluda2 you stay put while tapping on bullets to erase them

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
05-16-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
much like how in ESPgaluda2 you stay put while tapping on bullets to erase them
Yes, much like that.