Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default The Secret of Moonwall Palace HD - adventure games from The Moonwalls!

Hello everyone!

I am super excited to announce the release of Director's Cut versions of our award-winning adventure series - The Train!

Thanks for checking it out!

Best regards,
Marcin.

DIRECTOR'S CUT version:
1. Better graphics.
2. Better user interface.
3. Totally redesigned game engine.
4. New locations, characters, and puzzles.
5. New english translation.
6. Better performance, and shorter loading times.
7. Many small improvements, and additional content.

iPhone versions are also available!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:15 PM

no takers ?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks like Train 01 and Train 02, just got a new name.. images look the same for those other 2 games.. unless it's me
Old 02-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi everyone!
I have 50 promo codes for each version to give away - please take a look at this thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=123129

Best regards and have a great weekend!
Marcin.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi everyone!
Updates for both parts of The Secret of Moonwall Palace HD are waiting for review.

Changes:
1. Additional hints.
2. Social features.
3. Bug fixes.
4. Better icons.

Best regards,
Marcin.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:30 PM

First, Martin, thanks for the promo codes!

I played (and beat) both games this weekend. Overall I was impressed with the presentation, story, visuals, etc. and for those that like point and click / adventure games, I would definately recommend checking these out.

The first episode, I did experience a few issues:

1) Occasionaly the UI seemed to stop responding to touch and I have to exit the app and relaunch (thanks for the auto save for times where I did not manually save - thus did not lose any progress).

2) When going to the options menu while playing the game, it always set the sound and music to 0 each time.

3) I had one crash, I wasn't able to recreate it and not sure exactly what I was doing when it happened.

4) Hint System - there were a few times where it didn't show anything. Reloading a save fixed the problem.

5) Specific to the attic, I could not find the binoculars needed to progress in the game. Out of luck, I was able to get the right time on the stopwatch to get past that point, but I'd almost swear the binoculars are missing (since it was close to the start, I started over and experienced the same).

For the second episode, I had no problems at all.

Both games will take about an hour or so to complete (depending on usage of hints and how you interpret them). There were a few points in both games I was stuck for a bit, but taking a step back and reviewing the clues / hints I was able to find the solutions.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode and for those with an iPad looking for good HD adventure games, I'd recommend checking these out.

Thanks again Martin, for the codes, and I'll have reviews on iTunes up shortly.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by farjo08 View Post
First, Martin, thanks for the promo codes!

I played (and beat) both games this weekend. Overall I was impressed with the presentation, story, visuals, etc. and for those that like point and click / adventure games, I would definately recommend checking these out.

The first episode, I did experience a few issues:

1) Occasionaly the UI seemed to stop responding to touch and I have to exit the app and relaunch (thanks for the auto save for times where I did not manually save - thus did not lose any progress).

2) When going to the options menu while playing the game, it always set the sound and music to 0 each time.

3) I had one crash, I wasn't able to recreate it and not sure exactly what I was doing when it happened.

4) Hint System - there were a few times where it didn't show anything. Reloading a save fixed the problem.

5) Specific to the attic, I could not find the binoculars needed to progress in the game. Out of luck, I was able to get the right time on the stopwatch to get past that point, but I'd almost swear the binoculars are missing (since it was close to the start, I started over and experienced the same).

For the second episode, I had no problems at all.

Both games will take about an hour or so to complete (depending on usage of hints and how you interpret them). There were a few points in both games I was stuck for a bit, but taking a step back and reviewing the clues / hints I was able to find the solutions.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode and for those with an iPad looking for good HD adventure games, I'd recommend checking these out.

Thanks again Martin, for the codes, and I'll have reviews on iTunes up shortly.
Thank you very much for your opinion, and review! I'm glad that overall you like both parts of The Secret of Moonwall Palace!

I'm aware of issues you mentioned, and update is waiting for Apple review. It will fix all the bugs you found.

Binoculars was there, but I uploaded wrong Hint into the game (it is fixed in the new version) - you have to put device above your head, and look at the ceiling

Best regards,
Marcin
Old 04-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi everyone!
New updates for both parts of The Secret of Moonwall Palace HD - are now available!

Changes:
1. Game Center Achievements.
2. Twitter integration.

Best regards,
Marcin.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:07 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

I'm stuck, what is the phone number?, i don't get it even with the hints.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:09 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro View Post
I'm stuck, what is the phone number?, i don't get it even with the hints.
Hi! The number is: T-E-N-D-E-R-T-O-U-C-H

Quote:
Originally Posted by zTurinoz View Post
Can you update a video? It will take us contact to the game easily.
I'll make a nice video for all parts, right after releasing the third, last episode (May 2012).

Best regards,
Marcin,
The Moonwalls.