★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Towers N' Trolls for iPad

02-16-2012, 02:37 PM
amazing graphics. this looks amazing
02-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberEntertainment View Post
We support iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

There are two versions. One is the HD version and is a universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This version has higher resolution graphics, more frames of animation, etc...

The other version is iPhone & iPod Touch only.
Nice,

Does the universal version support cloud saving? (So your progress gets synced between devices)?

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter

02-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Hands-On 'Towers N' Trolls' Gameplay Video

http://youtu.be/87G_s8CXri8
02-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberEntertainment View Post
We support iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

There are two versions. One is the HD version and is a universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This version has higher resolution graphics, more frames of animation, etc...

The other version is iPhone & iPod Touch only.
Thanks. I was wondering how it was going to be. (2versions/universal etc.)
Really happy now.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
02-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Haven’t played it yet (waiting for a larger number of ratings) but I wanted to say the look is great! The blue side-lighting is a nice touch.

M⚙rgan Adams — Game Center: “Adams Immersive”
My first iOS game: Scree — treasure landslide (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
My first iOS app: DotSpace — spatial grid checklist (Forum thread)
02-27-2012, 10:09 AM
I love the icon you guys used!
02-28-2012, 07:38 AM
I have only played a handful of levels so far, but I am really liking this. I don't dare show it to my son, though, or I won't see the iPad until he has completed it!

Dave

Plus+ ID: Theamazingdave . My CG and Twitter handle is Daveismyhero.
07-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Well I bought some gems packs on my old ipad 1 and when I installed the game on my new ipad it doens't have any ways to restore my in-app. I tried to contact ember entertainment a couple of times by email and private message on TA forum and got no word from them, its about more than a week since then. Trolls n' tower its a very fun TD game with gorgeous graphics I was tottaly imerse on it but now I lost my interest untill they refund me or give my gems and unlocked upgrades back. So people from ember entertainment could you please awnser me?

Gamecenter: Bruno Bro
Facebook: bruno.gamecenter@gmail.com
Currently playing: Asphalt 7, BrandnewBoy, Brutal Street, Pocket Planes, Inferno+, Raiding Company, Laser Wars, Magic 2013.