• Publisher: On5
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 31.3 MB
  • Version: 2.495
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Draw Mania is a fast & furious draw-and-guess multiplayer game that guarantees youll be drawn in. Your goal is to draw a given word, and other players have to guess that word.

Draw Mania is the evolution of our game Charadium. New name, new icon, new features!

Sounds simple, but it's unbelievable how amazingly fun and addictive this process is!

You can play live games or turn-based games with your family, friends or other players from all around the world.

Get Charadium and dive into the drawing and guessing fun!

WINNER - Best Social Mobile Game award - International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA) 2012!
WINNER - Best Board Game - Best App Ever Awards (BAE) 2011!
WINNER - Best Use of Social Gaming Platform Game - BAE 2009!

The paid version includes all artistic tools: the rich color palette and realistic brushes. It also has no ads.

BrettArchibald's comments:

02-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupa View Post
Cha-ray-dee-uhm Cha-cha raduim... I wanna be Invaded
That's totally awesome! You rock!

TA community in Draw Mania (Charadium). Indie Pixel: Coming out on August 22.

On5 games (Charadium, Spice Invaders, Quizarium, Tiptop, Tiny Story).
02-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macpug View Post
I have fallen in love all over again. Charadium II rocks! i gifted the iPad version to several friends this weekend. Some of them were having a hard time figuring out how to play, so I used Skitch for the iPad (great app!) and constructed a 12-page tutorial. NOW they've got it I had fun with it, too.
Thank you!
By the way, 12-page tutorial sounds very intriguing. Could you share it?

Quote:
Regarding achievements, I'm up to Junior with 5 of 6 badges. I can't tell you how many times I've typed "It's hard to play..." in a game, but I never get that particular achievement. is it a bug?
This achievement can be completed, you just have to type the phrase exactly as it appears there. Are you sure you have everything including case the same?

Quote:
I saw a comment about private rooms. Are we able to invite a group to our own rooms? I haven't been able to figure it out, if it's possible. if not, can you please add that? it would be awesome for 4 or 5 friends to be able to play together. It could be done in much the same way that we invite others to a ping-pong game now, but with a button to "join room".
There are two options for that:
1. Create a private room with some name, and tell this name to others. Once they type this name in the same box for private room name, they will get into the same room as you.
2. Create a private room with any name, and invite as many friends as you want with push notifications.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Quote:
Please allow us to add our own words. My only real complaint is that words are repeated so quickly. I played for only 45 minutes earlier today, and several words were repeated. We had "chick" 3 times
We can't allow adding words in an automated manner because it may result in malicious additions. But please just send us (charadium@charadium.com) a list of words and we will be happy to add them!

Quote:
Thanks for listening, and thanks for such a great app!

Thanks for such a great game.
Thank you for playing Charadium!

02-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Suggestion and question

I love this game. Can I get an invader too? I'd like to suggest a guest player option maybe sign in with facebook to regulate it. I'd like to let friends and family play but fear my stats will be affected. I let the kids play last night and now my hammer is gone.

I also want to know what happened to my hammer. I was a moderator yesterday and it's gone. I play fair so what's up. Am I too good? I feel let down like I got scolded. Alaskagirl
02-29-2012, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskagirl View Post
I love this game. Can I get an invader too? I'd like to suggest a guest player option maybe sign in with facebook to regulate it. I'd like to let friends and family play but fear my stats will be affected. I let the kids play last night and now my hammer is gone.

I also want to know what happened to my hammer. I was a moderator yesterday and it's gone. I play fair so what's up. Am I too good? I feel let down like I got scolded. Alaskagirl
You could try not logging in. There is a "Skip for now" option in the Welcome screen. It would let you play anonymously. You can log out in the "Settings" menu.

As for the moderator issue - the system picks moderators automatically and the list is refreshed every day so you could have a moderator status one day and lose it the other.
The picks are based on your progress and reputation so you always have a chance of becoming moderator again.

06-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah about that, this user named Phoenix! is extremely frustrated that her gavel( not hammer) is gone. She said she hasn't abused her authority and has been playing fair. She still has 100% reputation and many stars and such. Is there any way you could possibly re-assign mods or refresh the automatic requirements ... Anything for her modship back! Thanks.
06-15-2012, 12:26 AM
I like the game ugly,it's so interesting

[url=http://www.ptfe-plastics.com/]PTFE Teflon Coated Fiberglass Tape[/url]
[url=http://www.ptfe-plastics.com/category/ptfe-adhesive-tape-9455-8015/1]PTFE Teflon Glass Cloth Adhesive Tape[/url]
[url=http://www.ptfe-plastics.com/]PTFE Teflon Coated Glass Fabric Tape[/url]
06-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Hey thanks ! And thanks for the encouraging reply!