Cha-ray-dee-uhm Cha-cha raduim... I wanna be Invaded
That's totally awesome! You rock!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:22 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpug View Post
I have fallen in love all over again. Charadium II rocks! i gifted the iPad version to several friends this weekend. Some of them were having a hard time figuring out how to play, so I used Skitch for the iPad (great app!) and constructed a 12-page tutorial. NOW they've got it I had fun with it, too.
Thank you!
By the way, 12-page tutorial sounds very intriguing. Could you share it?

Quote:
Regarding achievements, I'm up to Junior with 5 of 6 badges. I can't tell you how many times I've typed "It's hard to play..." in a game, but I never get that particular achievement. is it a bug?
This achievement can be completed, you just have to type the phrase exactly as it appears there. Are you sure you have everything including case the same?

Quote:
I saw a comment about private rooms. Are we able to invite a group to our own rooms? I haven't been able to figure it out, if it's possible. if not, can you please add that? it would be awesome for 4 or 5 friends to be able to play together. It could be done in much the same way that we invite others to a ping-pong game now, but with a button to "join room".
There are two options for that:
1. Create a private room with some name, and tell this name to others. Once they type this name in the same box for private room name, they will get into the same room as you.
2. Create a private room with any name, and invite as many friends as you want with push notifications.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Quote:
Please allow us to add our own words. My only real complaint is that words are repeated so quickly. I played for only 45 minutes earlier today, and several words were repeated. We had "chick" 3 times
We can't allow adding words in an automated manner because it may result in malicious additions. But please just send us (charadium@charadium.com) a list of words and we will be happy to add them!

Quote:
Thanks for listening, and thanks for such a great app!

Thanks for such a great game.
Thank you for playing Charadium!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default Suggestion and question

I love this game. Can I get an invader too? I'd like to suggest a guest player option maybe sign in with facebook to regulate it. I'd like to let friends and family play but fear my stats will be affected. I let the kids play last night and now my hammer is gone.

I also want to know what happened to my hammer. I was a moderator yesterday and it's gone. I play fair so what's up. Am I too good? I feel let down like I got scolded. Alaskagirl
Old 02-29-2012, 03:13 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskagirl View Post
I love this game. Can I get an invader too? I'd like to suggest a guest player option maybe sign in with facebook to regulate it. I'd like to let friends and family play but fear my stats will be affected. I let the kids play last night and now my hammer is gone.

I also want to know what happened to my hammer. I was a moderator yesterday and it's gone. I play fair so what's up. Am I too good? I feel let down like I got scolded. Alaskagirl
You could try not logging in. There is a "Skip for now" option in the Welcome screen. It would let you play anonymously. You can log out in the "Settings" menu.

As for the moderator issue - the system picks moderators automatically and the list is refreshed every day so you could have a moderator status one day and lose it the other.
The picks are based on your progress and reputation so you always have a chance of becoming moderator again.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:31 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Yeah about that, this user named Phoenix! is extremely frustrated that her gavel( not hammer) is gone. She said she hasn't abused her authority and has been playing fair. She still has 100% reputation and many stars and such. Is there any way you could possibly re-assign mods or refresh the automatic requirements ... Anything for her modship back! Thanks.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:26 AM

I like the game ugly,it's so interesting
Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Hey thanks ! And thanks for the encouraging reply!