Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-28-2012, 04:01 PM

Default  Cat-A-Gory HD - Like wheel of fortune but with dead cats! 

Cat-A-Gory is an off the wall word puzzler that will keep you coming back for more.
You start the game with 8 lovable Cats strapped with C4. As you play the game you guess letters.
For each letter you guess wrong a poor little kitty will explode. With every correct puzzle you will get 2 cats back.
The game is over when you run out of cats.

Over 3000 puzzle
Over 16 Cat-A-Gorys
Smooth game play
Amazing graphics
A funny take on an old word puzzle game

Old 02-29-2012, 06:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This is like a dream app for me. Cats+explosives? Instabuy. Now all I have to do is convince a dev to create my true dream game, which would be entitled "Playground Sniper" and my life would be complete.
I already spoke at length with Kepa from Rocketcat games about my dreams of Playground Sniper, but we concluded that the games main concept of sniping school children on the playground from a clock tower would be too harsh to make it past Apple's screening process. The workaround: They would not be CHILDREN on the playground, but rather, they would be adults stricken with Anageria (the disease that makes older people look like children). Their reason for hanging out on a school playground? Waiting for their kids to get off school, of course! Why not kill some time by playing on the swings, or going down the slide? THEN, snipe! Best game idea ever, and genius workaround. I bet the devs of Snuggle Truck wish they had come to me for their Apple screening workaround! I'd seriously pay 100 bucks for a copy of this game.